• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

if he was actually an upstanding person he'd still be at the DOJ today. or at least would appear more upstanding. but once his scheme was found out (disparage Biden in the report to get the narrative out there), he just leaned in and is waiting on that Trump appointment.
he might be waiting for awhile

second term biden needs to brush off the fucking gulag

Now this is how you stay undefeated!
I don’t remember arguing about the veracity of Hur’s testimony, only about Biden’s age and cognitive decline. The honest details of a closed door interview with Biden isn’t something I would be able to independently verify, but I obviously did assume that a lawyers testimony in front of congress would be truthful.

I was never arguing with anyone about whether Hur was lying - you all can be as shitty and sarcastic about that as you want. I chose to come back to this thread and admit I was wrong, based on false information, there’s no point in you being shitty about it.

I assumed birdman was tongue in cheek posting that, but anyway, carry on with burning the thread down.
Tongue in cheek or not, it’s not the same argument, and when Ph made that stupid joke days earlier I ignored it.

I’m not apologizing for our debate, and your being passive aggressive about a weeks old argument is out of character for you. Perfectly in character for Ph though (Hi buddy, I see your shitty likes down there!)
You are pretty bad at taking jokes, man. Obviously you weren’t apologizing to me. That would be very out of character. (Insert winking face emoji)

Reff is just waiting on the next batch of lies from the kremlin so he can start a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reff is just waiting on the next batch of lies from the kremlin so he can start a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently, changing thread titles to completely new topics is all the rage among right-wingers.

Back