• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

TheReff celebrates a ref editorializing a call.

And yet that old man with the allegedly poor memory is almost certainly a smarter and better man than his sorely misinformed conservative critics.

I wonder the same for you as Special Counsel Robert Hur concluded Joe Biden “is a sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory.” The report suggested also that “his memory is significantly limited” during interviews with investigators.

No Missouri Dem ex-Senator Claire McCaskill of MSNBC is pleading with news outlets to please stop ‘fact checking’ Biden because of his numerous gaffes! 😂

So who will the Dems replace Biden with at the Convention? Newsome with his $80 billion Cali deficit and crime problems? Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer? Sure won’t be gaffe machine Kamala Harris.
I'll take a sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man over the one a judge labeled at pathological.

I wonder the same for you as Special Counsel Robert Hur concluded Joe Biden “is a sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory.” The report suggested also that “his memory is significantly limited” during interviews with investigators.

No Missouri Dem ex-Senator Claire McCaskill of MSNBC is pleading with news outlets to please stop ‘fact checking’ Biden because of his numerous gaffes! 😂

So who will the Dems replace Biden with at the Convention? Newsome with his $80 billion Cali deficit and crime problems? Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer? Sure won’t be gaffe machine Kamala Harris.
Even assuming all of this opinion to be 100% true, your response is completely non-responsive to the actual issue. Your comments are just deflection. Just take the L.

About as ashamed as you Dems should be because of Strzok, McCabe, Page, Brennan, Steele, Hillary, Maddow, Clinesmith, Clapper and on the other characters who signed off on the Russia Hoax.

In the meantime help Hunter & Joe get that 7th Christmas stocking for the granddaughter in Arkansas.
Not only did you deflect from your original issue, but you then tried to deflect your own deflection

thereff sounds like a guy that found out donnie's campaign autochecked "recurring donation" for his one time contribution. He won't admit he got got by his hero that he just let it keep charging that card! "Heck it's less than my regular breakfast order at the diner or a months worth of boy scout popcorn. Still ownin' the libs though."<from the back>"honey, you stopped buying boy scout pop corn years ago because of the gays." That's right. Shame. Good popcorn.

Hey @TheReff are you gonna make a new thread about Hunter’s impeachment since you changed the title of this one?

Hmm, interesting. Oh, by the way, Hur resigned from the DOJ and is testifying on the Hill as a private citizen with input from GOP lawyers.

Last edited:
I beginning to think the Republicans are now buying their own bullshit. They keep doing these hearings and getting absolutely dunked on by the democrats. Today’s hearing now has discredited Hur while at the same time allowing multiple minute long montages of Trump mispronouncing words and short circuiting to be played and entered into record.

I beginning to think the Republicans are now buying their own bullshit. They keep doing these hearings and getting absolutely dunked on by the democrats. Today’s hearing now has discredited Hur while at the same time allowing multiple minute long montages of Trump mispronouncing words and short circuiting to be played and entered into record.
Yeah but none of it will get shown on Hannity tonight, just Jordan and Comer gloating. So a tree in the woods scenario.

doesn't matter, once the info gets into the Fox newstream nothing matters because fox doesn't ever show any counterpoint

look at Reff and that hunter charlatan

They certainly do. The cynical bullshitters have mostly died out leaving the marks behind.

They certainly do. The cynical bullshitters have mostly died out leaving the marks behind.
Lyn_Nofziger_Talking_with_Lee_Atwater_in_Nofzigers_Office_in_The_White_House_%28cropped%29.jpg

Back