• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

House impeachment inquiry possible over Biden financial misconduct, payments coerced by the Biden’s to Hunter from the Ukrainian energy company, Burisma. The FBI informant claimed their company officials paid the Biden’s $5 million in 2015 & 2016 in return for help ousting a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company.

Senator Grassley’s form FD-1023 might show the public the full view of the unverified claims.

Biden previously said he never spoke to his son about his business dealings. Now the White House spokesperson is backtracking and now says Joe was never in business with Hunter.
you don't say

Russian “ informant” is rearrested due to him being a flight risk since he has a bunch of cash and knows a bunch of Russian operatives.

With what we know now, anybody who spread his garbage was straight up using Russian disinformation to weaken the United States. That includes numerous Republican congressmen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many senators, congress people, and judges have a go bag packed?

I get to meet Pete Strzok and Andy McCabe in April. I'll ask them.

can you imagine actually believing that shit?

Man if I was the reff I’d be pretty pissed about getting fed all this bullshit by these congressmen which made me look like an idiot.

Instead he’s doubling down on a different narrative that was cooked up by…those same congressmen.

Man if I was the reff I’d be pretty pissed about getting fed all this bullshit by these congressmen which made me look like an idiot.

Instead he’s doubling down on a different narrative that was cooked up by…those same congressmen.
He knows he got played. It's ok because he thinks the Dems get played harder.

About as ashamed as you Dems should be because of Strzok, McCabe, Page, Brennan, Steele, Hillary, Maddow, Clinesmith, Clapper and on the other characters who signed off on the Russia Hoax.

In the meantime help Hunter & Joe get that 7th Christmas stocking for the granddaughter in Arkansas.
Thereff just loves to not know shit.*

* paraphrase c rock

About as ashamed as you Dems should be because of Strzok, McCabe, Page, Brennan, Steele, Hillary, Maddow, Clinesmith, Clapper and on the other characters who signed off on the Russia Hoax.

In the meantime help Hunter & Joe get that 7th Christmas stocking for the granddaughter in Arkansas.

You literally had days and that's the best you can do?

If you ever wondered how refs react when they clearly missed a call...
I wonder the same for you as Special Counsel Robert Hur concluded Joe Biden “is a sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory.” The report suggested also that “his memory is significantly limited” during interviews with investigators.

No Missouri Dem ex-Senator Claire McCaskill of MSNBC is pleading with news outlets to please stop ‘fact checking’ Biden because of his numerous gaffes! 😂

So who will the Dems replace Biden with at the Convention? Newsome with his $80 billion Cali deficit and crime problems? Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer? Sure won’t be gaffe machine Kamala Harris.

Back