• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

I honestly expect Joe to step aside and for Michelle Obama to be the nominee (and next POTUS).

Michelle seems better liked than Hillary, but we already tried the spouse of a president once. Joe hasn't done anything worth forfeiting the incumbency advantage, and there are not many people who would increase satisfaction as a replacement.

Why do you expect that?
2/3 of Dems say the party should nominate someone else and 73% of Americans are concerned that Joe's age might negatively affect his current level of physical and mental competence and his ability to serve out a second term.

Most of the Dems who want a different nominee don't have anyone in mind. After all of the turmoil of the past 7 years, I can see Michelle becoming the "safe" pick. Pubs would go crazy thinking that Barack was in charge - the rest of us would just shrug our shoulders.

2/3 of Dems say the party should nominate someone else and 73% of Americans are concerned that Joe's age might negatively affect his current level of physical and mental competence and his ability to serve out a second term.

Most of the Dems who want a different nominee don't have anyone in mind. After all of the turmoil of the past 7 years, I can see Michelle becoming the "safe" pick. Pubs would go crazy thinking that Barack was in charge - the rest of us would just shrug our shoulders.
is this a fantasy for you?

not kink shaming, just wondering

Michelle says she doesn't want to run a lot lol

In any scenario where Biden doesn't run, Kamala Harris would have to be the logical replacement since nobody has really entered the fray.

Newsom would be an option before MichelleO.

Biden calls his progeny every day, no way he didn’t know about the gun

Republican and other nudnicks think it's just terrible that hunter Biden, but only him, had a gun.

Republican and other nudnicks think it's just terrible that hunter Biden, but only him, had a gun.
100% certainty that it would boost the poll numbers of any GOP politician if their child was arrested for illegal possession of a firearm.

The safe pick is 100% Joe Biden.

He's the sitting president and has the full support of the party and is the incumbent.

The only "turmoil" the last 3 years has been a propaganda machine fueled by the right.

The safe pick is 100% Joe Biden.

He's the sitting president and has the full support of the party and is the incumbent.

The only "turmoil" the last 3 years has been a propaganda machine fueled by the right.
And he beat the likely Republican nominee already.

The Onion could just do a quick tweak on their best headline “Black Woman Gets Worst Job in America”

Back