• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Squatty Potty (IMPORTANT)

I mean I've just read stories of people using paint cans/etc to try and prop themselves up on, and then those fell over, and well... it got quite messy. You just need to make sure you have a solid base when shitting, too many things that can go wrong.

I mean I've just read stories of people using paint cans/etc to try and prop themselves up on, and then those fell over, and well... it got quite messy. You just need to make sure you have a solid base when shitting, too many things that can go wrong.

Very good point. I tried to find and copy my post from a few years ago about my buddy who was trying to squat to drunk deuce on the side of the road and ended up tumbling down a hill in the woods, but I can't find it. Must have been on the other board.

I have had one for about a year. Great results, I would recommend to everyone and I try not to drop tarholes anywhere other than my home-base with the squatty potty.

wait, is this for real?

e05f1128-1df7-4d2e-9988-43a62b4c13b6.gif

The tried and true method worked for me this time, which it has in the past on dozens of occasions

Western man has evolved to hold a newspaper when "occupied".

Do you have to take your pants off to use it? I would think in that position the back of my belt would be all back in my junk.

most the the world uses trough or squat toilets (when they have a toilet at all)... yes squatting is the natural way to defecate. funny thread title.

You'll also notice she's doing an eastern/asian squat (heels down on the ground) vs a western squat (usually leaning forward up on the toes). It's important to try and do the former, since the latter is unstable.

in china people squat everywhere. it's the lowest energy stance you can take while remaining on ur feet, and the ground is so nasty and chairs so few...

I bet WakeGal has one of these. I could see her having some pooping issues.

Back