• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Squatty Potty (IMPORTANT)

so I mess with my GF all the time to the point she doesn't believe anything that I say. Naturally when the subject of the squatty potty comes up, she doesn't believe it exists to the point that I get her to agree to own one if it does. $34 later and after signing her up for the squatty potty newsletter upon checkout, a new 9'' potty should be delivered to her place within 24 hours.

what

so I mess with my GF all the time to the point she doesn't believe anything that I say. Naturally when the subject of the squatty potty comes up, she doesn't believe it exists to the point that I get her to agree to own one if it does. $34 later and after signing her up for the squatty potty newsletter upon checkout, a new 9'' potty should be delivered to her place within 24 hours.

Yes

3amesyse.jpg

Palma, I think it's cool that you and your Asian special lady friend have already crossed the brown line and freely talk to each other about your pooping. That's a good place to be so early in a relationship. Very comfortable. She might be a keeper.

I assume this method is directly correlated to the Ebola outbreak.

I still have mine. I should throw it out. Gets gross when ya get a little after dribble which then mixes w/ the fallen pubes and asshair.

Back