• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

tsywake: mafia lean, "new elements" post from day 1 is biggest argument for
DaDeacs: no read
Numbers: civ lean, not annoying the fuck out of everyone for a change
timdunk: mafia lean, quieter than usual, not posting anything helpful
bym051d: civ lean
DV7: civ lean
Tejas: civ lean, all over the place
lokisapocalypse: civ
romanov: no read
jtp: no read, very active day one, nothing since then
Eagles: no read, little contribution
Boston: mafia lean
damo: no read
sd3: no read, hasn't posted much
Gooner: no read
RHTB&G (Raise): civ lean
Toogs: civ lean, disinterested sub
QT: no read, not familiar with player
Deacsfan27: no read, hasn't contributed much

Im not disinterested I just don't have time to scour day 1 until after work. Im playing balls out with anything coming in after day 2 started.

***tsy***

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I did delete some stuff and add others so it wouldnt be copied word for word :)

This game, moreso than others I've noticed how hypocritical everyone can be. The unspoken rules are fluid and can change from game to game.

Its all about circumstances holmes.

Also, if tsy isn't lying - you claim civ RB 5-10 minutes before deadline if you are tied or in the lead because that role does not get hit early.

I guess... I'm specifically talking Tsy.

Yeah, but dude, everyone has the potential to be civs - so him claiming a role is no different than anyone else claiming a role or not claiming a role?

How is lynching [insert name here] a better chance at hitting mafia than lynching TSY? You are making no sense.

Also, if tsy isn't lying - you claim civ RB 5-10 minutes before deadline if you are tied or in the lead because that role does not get hit early.

Noted, unless it changes before next game when the circumstances are different :thumbsup:

re tsy, his claim should resolve itself with two mafias, correct? Either he is a civ RB or one of the mafia's RBs. It's very smelly, but maybe we should go somewhere else.

LIKE JTP

tic (6) – Eagles, Tejas, Gooner, DaDeacs, romanov, tsy
Tsy (5) – loki, Boston, jtp, damo, Anonymous,
Raise –, QT
DaDeacs – timdunk, Chaos,
Numbers – DV7
timdunk - sd3
Tejas – Raise,
jtp – Numbers
Eagles - bym051d
Gooner - Toogs

Final vote count from last round. Nonny and Chaos, both civs died overnight. The mafias had to be happy seeing both tic and I up top, which leads me to believe that either raise or da could be mafia. They had just enough votes on them to be noticed, but were comfortably in the safe zone. It took a switch by me in OT in order to break the tie, which rommy and gooner were both calling for it.

re tsy, his claim should resolve itself with two mafias, correct? Either he is a civ RB or one of the mafia's RBs. It's very smelly, but maybe we should go somewhere else.

LIKE JTP

How soon would a mafia take out a Civ RB? This reads as mafia, not on a team with tsy.

How soon would a mafia take out a Civ RB? This reads as mafia, not on a team with tsy.
I think you'll make the hit tonight to be honest. I either get lynched here or get offed by the mafia overnight. Regardless, I wont see the sun rise.

Gouda being hit as the angel earlier in the round.

Had I claimed then, I'd have no night protection, assuming he would have protected the one claimed role.

no one is protecting a civ RB

Tsy would be killed if he was a civ and posted that if it was anywhere near his actual role.

***Tsy***

Back