• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

Why tim here?

well this is going to go well considering the shit quality of this post + eagles

I actually looked for hanging votes d1 coupled with non-tsy early pushers from last round. I don't buy the narrative about tic voters protecting tsy. Tim has managed to stay out of important vote blocks twice all while making a few awful posts. He's actually been fairly active with reads when civ recently. Not so here.

I'm also trying to figure out who would sanction a d1 Mafia hit on Gouda and Tim is included in that group.

He also managed to not mention tsy a single time despite posting 3 times between 11 and noon.

I actually looked for hanging votes d1 coupled with non-tsy early pushers from last round. I don't buy the narrative about tic voters protecting tsy. Tim has managed to stay out of important vote blocks twice all while making a few awful posts. He's actually been fairly active with reads when civ recently. Not so here.

I'm also trying to figure out who would sanction a d1 Mafia hit on Gouda and Tim is included in that group.

Any Deac would because Gouda is a raging dickbag to all of them

Hmm. Fair enough

He isnt at the top of my list though. Thats still Loki

No I could care less. Ive been the civviest of civs.

I dont like the way you have been playing or the fact that you killed my bro, da

Well, I didn't kill da. My vote was on you, despite calling him out.

Can you please espouse on 'how I've been playing?' Or are we just throwing shit against the wall?

I actually think tejas leans civ atm

Don't think rom or Gooner are maf1 with how end of d1 went down. Could get wifomy on Loki between the roleblock and Tim voting him last round if Tim is maf1

Any Deac would because Gouda is a raging dickbag to all of them

Lol. Maybe. I think hes funny.

Either way he is a good maf player. Maf taking him out makes sense. Either he is a civ and gonna hurt you or opposing maf and gonna hurt you. So I dont buy the "it must be a deac theory"

well this is going to go well considering the shit quality of this post + eagles

I committed the dicksteppiest of dicksteps in not seeing that it said in the night two post the sharks killed da. It was an Inception dickstep.

I'm in on timdunk. He had the worst post on Day 2 by far.

Lol. Maybe. I think hes funny.

Either way he is a good maf player. Maf taking him out makes sense. Either he is a civ and gonna hurt you or opposing maf and gonna hurt you. So I dont buy the "it must be a deac theory"

I'm not saying it has to be a Deac, but a day vig on day 1 points to non-game reasons, which means Deacs are the primary suspects.

Eagles, tell everyone I'm covered so tejas moves on from me plz

Well, I didn't kill da. My vote was on you, despite calling him out.

Can you please espouse on 'how I've been playing?' Or are we just throwing shit against the wall?

Just a hunch man. I could be wrong. But my hunches generally work out.

Why do you care that I flagged you when nobody else has? You worried?

Rounds until Raise angle shoots:

O/U 1.5 (-150, +135)

Rounds until toogs tells Raise to stop angle shooting:

O/U 0.5 (+5000, -10000)

Just a hunch man. I could be wrong. But my hunches generally work out.

Why do you care that I flagged you when nobody else has? You worried?

Because I'm always defensive, so I gotta keep up with my reputation. Duh. And my guess is your hunched don't 'generally work out.' Only eagles has that claim.

I'm in on timdunk. He had the worst post on Day 2 by far.

macg_shoot.jpg

Eagles, tell everyone I'm covered so tejas moves on from me plz

This is a terrible post. I named you as a maf lean, within a group of 5. I am not stuck on you

However, this post ensures that you will be a maf lean of mine for probably the rest of the game. Once again what are you scared of?

I still don't know what angle shooting means :(

I promise I won't write up a fake role and post it as paraphrased though.

Back