• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

OK. sd3 gets a pass until tonight.

QT's 6 posts show me nothing to say she deserves the same.

switch to QT

This is a really bad switch. QT has actually shown some effort in her few posts. That SD3 post isn't really a reason to switch off him either.

OK. sd3 gets a pass until tonight.

QT's 6 posts show me nothing to say she deserves the same.

switch to QT

I passed out at work and almost fell down a flight of stairs?

True statement. Has nothing to do with my quietness in the game though.
I rarely do anything until later on when I have things more figured out. If that makes me the best lynch candidate, go right ahead. I have zero intentions of claiming or defending myself.

QT4KU with a rough run of luck lately. Something about a death, some bad work thing was going on, almost fell down stairs.

I don't like the raise and eagles interaction. Period.
One of them pretty much has to be mafia.
I'd prefer it to be raise as I like him the least.

I passed out at work and almost fell down a flight of stairs?

True statement. Has nothing to do with my quietness in the game though.
I rarely do anything until later on when I have things more figured out. If that makes me the best lynch candidate, go right ahead. I have zero intentions of claiming or defending myself.

As I was floating towards the light, I heard a voice. "QT... QT... you need to post. You're getting heat."

J/K. Hope you're ok and it's nothing serious.

I don't like the raise and eagles interaction. Period.
One of them pretty much has to be mafia.
I'd prefer it to be raise as I like him the least.

Yep. I'm fine with this line as well. I'm leaving my vote on SD3 for now since he has the fewest posts but think today should be Eagles or Raise. I think they're both mafia so I don't really care which one we ring up first.

Ill continue to school this game

Da argued pretty heavily (and rightly) that a RB role is most likely civ and not terribly helpful if not. Either way loki was a terrible rb n1.

Quick question. Am I missing something on the rightly part that confirms the RB is a civ role? Is it that they picked a questionable target that makes it most likely a civ role?
Mafia RB is pretty common in terp run games... Just curious.

Quick question. Am I missing something on the rightly part that confirms the RB is a civ role? Is it that they picked a questionable target that makes it most likely a civ role?
Mafia RB is pretty common in terp run games... Just curious.

Nope. I miswrote that. Meant to say maf role and not helpful if civ role, which is what Da was arguing

Good catch

Back