• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

eagles people should switch to tejas/me. eagles should not go here given 2 mafia game, even tho i feel his breadstick poking my entry point

All of the eagles worship makes me want to vomit.

or sd3 i guess. i havent even paid attention to him. why is he getting heat? just lack of participation?

When you're overly friendly or defensive of me you're nearly always mafia.

I completely disagree that there is any merit in keeping a known mafia or the best mafia suspect alive. You never know what powers they might have or might gain.
That statement made, switch to eagles

My vote next round is going back to Raise.

Im glad someone else feels this way about keeping mafia suspects alive

This doesn't make any sense. Your theory is that I'm a Penguin despite my efforts against tsy.

Your second theory is that the Penguins thought I was a Shark and for some reason decided to roleblock me based on that.

Okay...

I love that you are stuck on this even though you no longer have any heat

It REEKS of maf

eagles people should switch to tejas/me. eagles should not go here given 2 mafia game, even tho i feel his breadstick poking my entry point

hcZAoGS.gif

Im glad someone else feels this way about keeping mafia suspects alive

I literally about had an aneurysm one game on the suque because they let the known indy live to kill a possible mafia suspect. Indy gained power. Civs lost.
It makes me physically angry thinking about it.

*It also makes me nervous that I agree with you on several things.

Im sorry, I dont buy this. Even if QT and Eagles end up figuring out other maf, the point of the game is to lynch maf. IF people feel eagles or qt are maf, they should vote and lynch them

Sure, but it is a net negative for the civs when you take out your best civ minds.

Back