• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

Why are the Steelers and Penguins so douchey, but not the Pirates?

Why are the Steelers and Penguins so douchey, but not the Pirates?

Because they are the lovable losers (and I bet Da would disagree with you w/r/t the Pirates). The other teams just don't lose for large swaths of time.

It's not my role but I'm going to assume the duty of finding and killing Sidney Crosby. Each day, during the day (since I'm not allowed to talk at night) I'm going to ask one person if they are Crosby. They must answer truthfully or else.

Disclaimer: I have no clue whether there is a Crosby role but with 4 players of each team, I assume he's one of the Pens.

First up: DV7 - Are you Sidney Crosby?

It's not my role but I'm going to assume the duty of finding and killing Sidney Crosby. Each day, during the day (since I'm not allowed to talk at night) I'm going to ask one person if they are Crosby. They must answer truthfully or else.

Disclaimer: I have no clue whether there is a Crosby role but with 4 players of each team, I assume he's one of the Pens.

We should kill you for this, for no other reason than it's completely stupid and you should not ever do it.

#toogs

I don't watch the hockey - this might as well be rsfs anime fight game or whatever

No, defs not him. I'm supposed to hate him as an American, right? I remember this from the Vancouver Olympics. I also remember Mike Miller is the greatest American to ever live. #thanksTuffalo

Because they are the lovable losers (and I bet Da would disagree with you w/r/t the Pirates). The other teams just don't lose for large swaths of time.

Pirates are fine - they've gotten testy by being second place the last few years, I get it - either way fuck the cardinals.

15-4-4 would seem like a slight civ lean if I'm reading that right, assuming lots of maf powers

Back