• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

In my defense it's a really nice golf course.

Also lets not act like me being alive has led to terrible lynches. Person I've been pushing was maf rb.

That isn't why I think your maf

Your tone last two games has been weird to me. You were civ special last time, I think maf this time

***doofus***

is my best bet. Been hopping onto me with no reason. Manufactured a vote on me two rds ago. No reasoning said he hadn't read yet.

And I'm the one slurping, been on doofus all round boiiiiiiiiiii

#RidetheGoon #slurpslurp

When did this happen timewise?

My thoughts on Eagles re: Penguins is that he's the godfather, bussed SD3 for cred after the gf hunter was dead, and just waits for his riders to carry the mantle for him when he's out playing golf today knowing full well that some of you idiots will never lynch him and then just hoping that the other mafia leaves him alive thinking that he's a civ and the first mafia will eventually hit him.

I don't think that's too farfetched given Eagles excellent ability to play this game, as well as manipulate several of you in an entirely predictable manner.

Numby not in same mafia as Eagles. Numby = Penguin

Numby not in same mafia as Eagles. Numby = Penguin

Would not shock me if doofus and numbers were Penguins together. I'm fairly positive that Penguin Mafia is an option for both of them still, but I'll have to go back and check for certain.

With the two GFs in play, I think cop should come out even with one mafia. Only 3 remaining mafia are not investigation immune.

Final vote count:

tic (6) – Eagles, Tejas, Gooner, DaDeacs (civ), romanov (Shark), tsy
Tsy (5) – loki, Boston, jtp, damo, Anonymous,
Raise –, QT
DaDeacs – timdunk, Chaos,
Numbers – DV7
timdunk - sd3
Tejas – Raise,
jtp – Numbers
Eagles - bym051d
Gooner - Toogs

No Vote: Deacsfan27
TiC had a vote on Gouda earlier, so will not be penalized.

Here is final vote count from Day 1. There HAD to be Pens on tic to protect tsy> If we go with Eagles as civ or Shark, we only have two options - Gooner/Tejas. Thoughts?

Here is final vote count from Day 1. There HAD to be Pens on tic to protect tsy> If we go with Eagles as civ or Shark, we only have two options - Gooner/Tejas. Thoughts?

Tejas can't be a shark because of Rommy, so he'd fit the profile. He sounded solid early, but that's much easier in a two Mafia game.

Don't think he's a target here, though.

And you can fuck right off with the implication I know you're actually making. Even though the vote for me is inevitable.

It's also completely possible that the penguin votes were nowhere near tsy, which would be another mark towards implicating numbers, though there were multiple hanging votes there. I would add doofus to that, but being absent day 1 is non-alignment indicative and not really worth exploring.

Tejas can't be a shark because of Rommy, so he'd fit the profile. He sounded solid early, but that's much easier in a two Mafia game.

Don't think he's a target here, though.

And you can fuck right off with the implication I know you're actually making. Even though the vote for me is inevitable.

Nah, I am not voting for you for awhile. I thought the kill tic was pretty civ. You have done some other civvy things that I can't remember right now. It does lead me to look slightly ASKANCE at Tejas though. Chances NO Pens were involved in that voting spread seem minimal.

Which 2? I love all three of them.

1 and 2.

I'm not on board the Damo lynch now, but the first one I'm not sure needs to be said and the second is a subtle way of reminding us you voted for Tsy and are Civ.

Numbers
Bym
Dv7
Tejas
JTP
Eagles
Boston
Damo
Gooner
Raise
Toogs
QT
Doofus

There's your updated player list

1 and 2.

I'm not on board the Damo lynch now, but the first one I'm not sure needs to be said and the second is a subtle way of reminding us you voted for Tsy and are Civ.

I think #1 should be debated. Cop coming out with one mafia clears a civ and gives us mafia. Much better scenario then mafia luckboxing into hitting him and we get no info. That's my .02. It's not like it's Day 2 or something.

I think it's about time for QT to show up and demonstrate her uncanny late game mafia finding abilities.

tejas/damo/toogs

Those are who I am looking at as mafia. tejas in Penguins, damo and toogs could be in either.

Back