• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

No idea why Forbes used his last timeout at 1:06. I know Stan won't ask him in the postgame.

What a special hell I am living in where every game I watch, the announcers ceaselessly praise our talent and gush over our coach while we slowly and painstakingly play our way out of tournament contention in the most agonizing way possible.

This sucks

First really good game I got to see as a freshman. Shame the season went how it did after winter break
I'm a year under 40 so don't know the exact context of what happened after winter break, so what's the recap?

Obviously it's easier to make a bad play when you have 6.7 sec vs other moments in the game, but that's why you fix bad habits before they get to that point. Forbes benched Monsanto and almost lost to App St as a result. There seemed to be a long term payoff in that case. Who knows if he'd do the same to Cam.

Back