• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steven Chase practicing with a torn ACL, hopes to play.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...fsu-s-chris-thompson-dustin-hopkins-ej-manuel

Information regarding the alleged taunting incident. This is the first I have heard about it.

And (with black and gold glasses on), it seems a bit presumptive. Football is a hard-hitting game. Do players talk shit? Sure they do, and especially these days immediately after a big hit. I think it's reasonable to say that right after the hit, no one except perhaps the "hitee" had any idea of the severity of the injury.

I don't recall anything like that, though of course that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I remember the result of the play but not the specific tackle. Players celebrate hard hits and good tackles all the time. Perhaps they celebrated before knowing he was injured.

Looking at the video that's exactly what happened. It's hillarious that FSU knows they have to make something up to play up to the intensity that WF does game in and game out. Sad really.

And lots of these guys know each other, having played with and against one another since Pop Warner in some cases. You don't talk shit or celebrate injuries for people you know- even if you have a heated rivalries.

And lots of these guys know each other, having played with and against one another since Pop Warner in some cases. You don't talk shit or celebrate injuries for people you know- even if you have a heated rivalries.

I'm not sure if that's what you're getting at, but it seems pretty obvious no one was celebrating an injury, but just celebrating a big play.

Yeah the video showed Bud celebrating a hell of a hit, but once they realized he was injured all our players took a knee. It wasnt much different than our reaction on the Renner hit last week. Oh well, whatever gets them through the day.

I'm not sure if that's what you're getting at, but it seems pretty obvious no one was celebrating an injury, but just celebrating a big play.

Speaking in reference to FSU accusing WF players of knowingly taunting an injured player. Yes, it is obvious they were celebrating the play. Except to certain Garnet and Gold types.

Exactly. There is 0 taunting there.

Heck, let's break out the video of the FSU WR nearly decapitating, I think it was Cyhl Quarles, with that borderline CHEAP ASS shot a few years ago.

That hit scared me.

Speaking in reference to FSU accusing WF players of knowingly taunting an injured player. Yes, it is obvious they were celebrating the play. Except to certain Garnet and Gold types.

The entire world is out to get FSU. Just ask them. This is exhibit number 10 billion.

Back