• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stratts, how long would it take for a wellman out billboard?

With the remaining billboard time, a simple "Welcome to Wake Coach Clawson and Coach Manning" is perfect. Normal font, similar locations to last time, get it done.

In for another 2 grand for a "Ron Wellman will you please go now?" billboard. I don't give a shit how it will be received. Given the current lack of interest in our program from prospective coaches and fans alike, how could a billboard do any more harm? Wellman is surrounded by yes men. He doesn't answer non- AD planted questions from the fan base. The only avenues left for retribution are public embarrassment and convincing the powers that be that Ron Wellman is the biggest impediment to the success of Wake Will.

You know 2 grand is a little more than enough for a billboard, right? You could just put it up yourself and just cut out the middle-man.

Interesting.

I will take your 2 thousand dollars and put up a billboard deriding Ron Wellman. No problem.

Very, Very quick mock-up

2nv5nkh.jpg

Cant use the pics as I think they are copyrighted. Just trying show the direction we might want to take.

Very, Very quick mock-up

2nv5nkh.jpg

Cant use the pics as I think they are copyrighted. Just trying show the direction we might want to take.

Hey. What do you know. The same shitty font with the god awful word art effects.

Can we stop letting these two state fan fuckups represent our fan base. It is after all, the beginning of a new era.

With the remaining billboard time, a simple "Welcome to Wake Coach Clawson and Coach Manning" is perfect. Normal font, similar locations to last time, get it done.

This is the best idea, IMO. Ensures the average person knows what you're talking about and you don't need to worry about copyrighted photos.

Although it's not funny at all, we've seen how these threads have turned out so many times before that I did chuckle.

Yes, something simple like that. Classy. Healing has hopefully begun.

Fixed. Thanks James for spotting that.

55m3uu.jpg

I feel so sorry for y'all. This is Lee Fowler West. An AD who is so clueless, and so full of himself, he thinks he's doing his job correctly. We at NC State went through this four and nine years ago, and got lucky with Gottfried, who is growing into his job. I don't see this happening with Danny Manning. Face it, Wellman is shit.

I feel so sorry for y'all. This is Lee Fowler West. An AD who is so clueless, and so full of himself, he thinks he's doing his job correctly. We at NC State went through this four and nine years ago, and got lucky with Gottfried, who is growing into his job. I don't see this happening with Danny Manning. Face it, Wellman is shit.

We know this. Wellman will be retiring soon enough

But its not Wellman, its the lunatic fans like me that have poisoned the well of Wake for any potential candidate. I hope Manning says no and it gets worse if it means Ron is gone.

Enough with the billboards already. Spend it on therapy.

Back