• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survival and Pick 'Em Games 2015 (Week 3 reset for Survival)

I miss RJ's updates on his offsite Survival Pool. Dude kept us in the fucking loop.

Game theory question:

So I'm in first place heading into monday night in my pick'em league:

Me: 115 points (5 points left to assign
Competitor #1: 108 points (7 left to assign)
Competitor #2: 101 points (15 left to assign)

NYG is just 1.5 point favorites.

Obviously I can go NYG and if they win I win. Also I'm not sure how active either of these two people are, they may not realize they have a chance and go the underdog and if we all go the favorite I win. If I go the underdog and Competitor #2 goes underdog I guaratnee beating him, and at worst am a tie with Competitor #1 (where the tiebreaker I think is total points and I was 3 off on the first one, the second being the MNF score). So do you pick the favorite or the underdog on MNF and why? Assuming they're both active they both go the underdog and if I go the underdog I win.

Surprised no one found this dilemma interesting.

They both were active and went Miami so me going Miami auto-locks the win (first time someone's done that move in 1st to win).

It was a poorly asked question. You just needed to know if you should make the same pick as them and of course you should.

DeacHawk is crushing it: 7 game lead heading into the final week.

Are playoffs included in the Pick'em contest?

Dude deserves it.

I didn't help my cause by missing a couple Thursdays this season.

Back