• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survival and Pick 'Em Games 2015 (Week 3 reset for Survival)

Make sure to put that in the thread title. Can new people join?

Ph, I'm not sure. It looks like it since the first 2 weeks were basically deleted and we are starting from week 3 now. Below are the group details. I'd be interested to know if it works myself. There are 31 people currently in.

Group ID#: 4505
Group Password godeacs

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

Well no wonder we all lost.

i blame all y'all for convincing me the saints were an obvious play

never listening to the boards again

My league started with 1807 teams and is down to 263. I started with 10 and I'm out.

104 guys in my survival pool; only 11 guys left after today; and 4 guys have the Colts tom nite.....
Ha.....

168 folks in our survivor pool & there are 20 left. Amazing blood letting.

The overall leader for the week on Yahoo Pick 'Em got 13 games right. That's incredible. There are 3 people at 25 for the season.

Sooooooooooo close. Effing Browns...

2927ml3.png

What's the play this weekend, all?

Think I'm going Green Bay over SF.

Gotta like:

GB over SF (H)
Falcons (H) over Texans
Seahawks (H) over Lions
Panthers over Bucs (H)
Arizona (H) over St. Louis
and maybe Broncos (H) over Vikes

Wouldn't touch most of those plays, except the first two.

Atlanta, Arizona, and Denver are all 6 or 7 point home favorites and Seattle is +9.5 to +10.5 at home.

St Louis's offense has been abysmal so far this season, but I think if they let Brian Quick play it could open things up a bit. Still expect Arizona to roll (and Carolina too), but would rather save for more obvious opponents. And Denver is the worst 3-0 team in the league by a lot.

And you don't want to pick against the Lions.

I do think they will eventually win a game. With their good defense, good offense, and good special teams. The coach will get out of the way at some point.

Yeah, but no way does Seattle lose a MNF home game to the Lions. My money is on the 'Hawks this week.

Back