• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suspensions

It's probably better that this has it's own thread. Any ideas on wtf Wilbekin did?

@WakeRivals: “We do not agree with the length of the penalty or the violation, and we will be appealing the suspension with the NCAA," Wellman said.

Lol I'm sure the NCAA will get right on that.
And I have negative amounts of faith in Wellman's incompetent ass to get anything done about it either.

All freshmen. Underage drinking?

Codi and Madison going 40 today.

All freshmen. Underage drinking?

Codi and Madison going 40 today.

If it was all the same thing I don't think Mitchell would be serving a 6 game suspension while the other two are just sitting out a game.

The NCAA wouldn't be messing with underage drinking, so I doubt that's it for Mitch.
Other two, well we've seen that terminology used for weed before. Could be any number of things.

Well, looks like Mitch is like his older brother in more ways than I anticipated

Perry Jones III was suspended by the NCAA at Baylor for 6 games when his mother took a loan from his former AAU coach. I haven't found any other six game suspensions, but I haven't looked that hard either.

For Wellman to come out and support Wilbekin from the get-go means it was probably a stupid infraction that may not have even occurred.

Was it ever disclosed what Scottie was suspended for?

No. Billy D keeps that shit under wraps. Part of his punishment for his last transgression (weed, probably) was that he had to live with his parents his senior year.

For Wellman to come out and support Wilbekin from the get-go means it was probably a stupid infraction that may not have even occurred.

I agree. This is almost certainly some sort of nit picky nonsense.

Next six games: Florida, Bucknell, Richmond, Princeton, Louisville, Duke.

Crab people, crab people

gets suspended, talks like people

Back