• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse @ Wake Forest 10/8: 7pm, RSN

The non coaching call that I was screaming at on the TV was after the illegal forward pass. It was pretty obvious, and Clawson should have called a hurry up play rather than let time run so the reviewers could have time to decide to review it. Cost us the first down .

Agree we could have hurried up but I'm pretty sure that one was challenged by Cuse, not by the booth.

Some photos from Saturday night. More on Sunday.

Deacs Win!

Deacs%20Win%2001-XL.jpg

do we know what the fishhook thing means? (I feel old.....)

thanks as always for the great pics, Bob.

It was completely clear on TV. I blame Clawson for not challenging it. Colburn knew he got in. Clawson also could have challenged the spot where they called Carney short and led to 4th and inches and we punted. Carney rolled over and picked up an extra yard.

I went back and watched the play today and at first watch, I thought Colburn got in. After watching again in slow motion, you can see Colburn's off arm was on the ground (elbow down) before he rolled in. The spot was actually perfect. I still don't know why we didn't challenge though. I had to really look at it before I saw the elbow down.

I went back and watched the play today and at first watch, I thought Colburn got in. After watching again in slow motion, you can see Colburn's off arm was on the ground (elbow down) before he rolled in. The spot was actually perfect. I still don't know why we didn't challenge though. I had to really look at it before I saw the elbow down.

As I posted before I think 1) Clawson didn't want to waste a challenge when he probably thought we'd score anyway (not good logic IMHO) and 2) with the college rule, the booth can review any play and the fact that the booth didn't call for a review would probably make a coach think his chances of getting a successful challenge may not be that good if the booth didn't think it was close enough to review in the first place. Not saying I agree with that either, but I can see a college coach thinking that.

LOL. The QB got blocked on a return.

Good grief what a bunch of pussies. Dungey was still in the field of play when he got blocked by kemp and lee. Nothing malicious about those blocks at all. Just football man. Also, babers seemed ticked off he had to wait so long for clawson to meet him at midfield for the postgame handshake. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves the rest of the season in getting your teeth kicked in. Keep baking that cake Dino!

I usually allow for opposing fans translating the games in their own interest, but this is pretty strong vilification. QB decided to play defense, got blocked and the Cuse fansite tries to turn it into an "unseen" dirty play in which another Cuse player received a penalty. Guess the refs saw what happened and made the appropriate call.

I usually allow for opposing fans translating the games in their own interest, but this is pretty strong vilification. QB decided to play defense, got blocked and the Cuse fansite tries to turn it into an "unseen" dirty play in which another Cuse player received a penalty. Guess the refs saw what happened and made the appropriate call.

They brought it up probably because Babers whined like a bitch about it postgame

They brought it up probably because Babers whined like a bitch about it postgame

Then he won't be HC there long. You get beat 28-9, get on the bus, head to the airport and stop bitching. There's plenty of other things to be fixed.

Back