• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Terrible" Things You've Done

I was visiting friends at LA Tech and was driving around campus with my buddy. A guy was crossing the street very slow in front of me and when he was right in front (walking slow) I honked the horn like an ass. The kid dropped his books and freaked out. He was special needs. Ugh. Did not know. Ugh.

Damnnnn. Did you at least get out and help him pick his books up?

I also accidentally ran over a standard poodle when I was 16. I am a terrible person. It was dark and no street lights but I killed it. Ugh.

Last edited:
I love how this thread started out as relatively innocent "terrible" things but has quickly escalated to criminal acts. Keep it going, who's going to confess the first murder?

For "terrible," when I was like 10 my friends and I would steal what we called "chromies" off nice cars, which were the little chrome valve caps on tires and put them on our bikes. I think we got caught and forced to apologize to the "victims" who were probably more confused that we'd steal something that costs like $1 at autozone.

A buddy and I broke into Davis Chapel one night and ate all the communion wafers and drank all of the communion wine

Sounds like more lies, like the BMW driving two cart of groceries, alcohol, food stamp queen.

lol....you got me pegged.

I wish the BMW driving food stamp story wasn't true. However, my horrid acts that I'm posting on this thread are also true. Take tunnels shit back to the tunnels you child molestation apologist.

i remember when i was like 11 or 12 a buddy of mine and i were doing some old school running around neighborhood playing and were at the train tracks and decided to put some pieces of metal on the tracks, like a car part or something. lo and behold a train was actually coming and we about shit ourselves thinking we were about to derail a train, we ran and cowered down the train track causeway bank like we were waiting for artillery to hit

Was dating a girl senior year while living in Crown Polo. Around 2am one night she realized she needed something from her car. I went to check on her a few minutes later and thought, for some reason, that it would be funny to try and scare her. I slowly walked up behind her as she was looking in her car trunk and grabbed her.

She thought she was being abducted and broke down into hysterical tears. I felt awful.

I later ended up cheating on her, which was also terrible.

Was dating a girl senior year while living in Crown Polo. Around 2am one night she realized she needed something from her car. I went to check on her a few minutes later and thought, for some reason, that it would be funny to try and scare her. I slowly walked up behind her as she was looking in her car trunk and grabbed her.

She thought she was being abducted and broke down into hysterical tears. I felt awful.

I later ended up cheating on her, which was also terrible.

this thread is amazing

I cut down a cherry tree in my father's front yard.

I was about 8 or 9. Backyard neighbors diagonally had an above ground pool and 4 heinous daughters. We had a garden on the side of our house. The garden as well as trees and shrubs obscured us from neighbors.

A couple of buddies and I figured out that we could each launch 2 or 3 high arcing dirt clogs from the garden into their backyard and exit unseen while the dirt rained down. Dirt had to travel thru airspace belonging to another neighbor, further obscuring our presence. Goal was to either put clogs in the pool or hit the metal roof on their pool shed.

One afternoon we were particularly on our game. 2 loud hits to the shed roof, one big splash in the pool...and one direct hit on one of the girls who was floating on a raft in the pool.

Shock and awe.

I used the words "get away from me you ugly meth bitch" to this ugly meth bitch that was pissing me off at a bar

I love how this thread started out as relatively innocent "terrible" things but has quickly escalated to criminal acts. Keep it going, who's going to confess the first murder?

For "terrible," when I was like 10 my friends and I would steal what we called "chromies" off nice cars, which were the little chrome valve caps on tires and put them on our bikes. I think we got caught and forced to apologize to the "victims" who were probably more confused that we'd steal something that costs like $1 at autozone.

:laugh: dorks.

I'm combing through all memories and can't really think of anything :/ I guess calling off a wedding, maybe, but that wasn't exactly terrible in the sense of 'let's break in steal/drink the communion wine.'

My HS buddy's parents were constantly out of town in the summer. He had an older, college age sister that was home for summer so she was sposed to be babysitting us, but she would just go out and party too or stay at the house and party with us. One weekend after we had a bunch of people over and clogged the cul de sac with a bunch of cars, annoying neighbors told his parents on us.

Next time they are out of town we notice they left one of the windows of their suburban half down. We decide to poo on paper towels and drop the logs through the open window in the suburban. Sweet revenge. There was like a 12yo kid down the street who was a trouble maker so he got blamed for the whole thing. He got grounded for like a month. I came clean to the kid like 20 years later.

I went to the health department and got government condoms when I was in law school. I was technically "indigent" because I didn't have a full-time job, but I had student loan money for food and beer and even occasional dining out, so I could've bought my own condoms from a retailer.

Back