• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFF Top 10 players of the year

1. Aaron Donald
2. Antonio Brown
3. Cam Newton
4. Luke Kuechly
5. JJ Watt
6. Tom Brady
7. Khalil Mack
8. Julio Jones
9. Rob Gronkowski
10. Carson Palmer

So get in on Carolina -5 right now because it's going to Carolina -15.

pretty much. any smart money on carolina has already come in. all the smart denver money is in staring contest with the books right now.

but with the super bowl theres not enough sharp money in the world to offset the public, so it will still be uneven at the end.

in general vegas has somewhat bet against carolina's great record and taken uneven splits against the them and carolina has punished the books this year. 13-5 ATS is the best mark in the NFL this year, and those 13 wins ATS usually stung the books.

After watching the mic'd up videos again two things: 1) JStew is funny. "LUUUUUKE, you're pretty cool. You're pretty good at what you do." He sounded like a little boy meeting his idol. 2) Watch Kelvin celebrate kinda hurts. Wish he was a part of this.

Yeah. I feel for him too. Shame he didn't at least get to play a few games. I'm sure he'll enjoy it but he'll have to feel he didn't really contribute. :( In truth, his absence may have been the biggest contributor to our offense improvement. It forced Cam to look at all the guys on the field.

how about peanut losing his mind too? he's been a panther for 1 year and can't play and he was freaking out. dudes love being on this team.

I think we should hold Benjamin out of games and put him on the practice squad next season until we lose. Make him earn his way back.

aaab8_ORIG-obvious_troll.jpg

“We don’t really care if this is his last game,” Panthers fullback Mike Tolbert said, via the Charlotte Observer. “He’s played what – 18, 19 years? He’s had enough, you know what I’m saying? It’s our turn.”

“So if a man has the last piece of pizza in the world, are you going to take that last piece?” Boston asked. “One of y’all got to live! One of us has to win, and I’m not trying to lose. It’s you and that one man. You gonna live or not? I’m trying to win. I don’t care who you are.”

I have a hard time thinking about this game without becoming overconfident. I don't even think Denver is even close to the second best team. If this were the SB, which team would you take:

Denver/Arizona
Denver/Seattle

I'd take Zona and Seattle in a heartbeat.

I have a hard time thinking about this game without becoming overconfident. I don't even think Denver is even close to the second best team. If this were the SB, which team would you take:

Denver/Arizona
Denver/Seattle

I'd take Zona and Seattle in a heartbeat.

if playoff Carson Palmer faced that Denver D I'd pretty confidently say Denver

“We don’t really care if this is his last game,” Panthers fullback Mike Tolbert said, via the Charlotte Observer. “He’s played what – 18, 19 years? He’s had enough, you know what I’m saying? It’s our turn.”

“So if a man has the last piece of pizza in the world, are you going to take that last piece?” Boston asked. “One of y’all got to live! One of us has to win, and I’m not trying to lose. It’s you and that one man. You gonna live or not? I’m trying to win. I don’t care who you are.”

Link?

As much as I hate Boston coming from Chapel Hill, I'm starting to like the guy. He brings some good energy to the squad and I think he looks a lot better than old man Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back