• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braylon should hit the drum. He opened the season for us at Jacksonville, it only makes sense he should close it out for us at the Super Bowl.

Haha some dude from pft asked Olsen about his third leg

Good call Luke.

Barca, Steph will be at the Super Bowl. He's been talking about watching the Panthers win there since the Hornets-Warriors game months ago.

WTF I can't believe I just spent $80 to buy my 5 year old a LUUUUUKE jersey with the SB patch on it. Oh well, at least he'll be a panther for a long time and when she outgrows it RAMBO can rock it.

Why is Rodney such a bitch about the Panthers

Cam would kill him

Because dickheads like him hate being wrong. He said Carolina had no weapons early in the season and weren't contenders. Each Panther win makes him look dumber, so he keeps saying anti-Panther shit like....all the pressure is on Carolina. I like Seattle....before the divisional game.

Stay in Roman Harper's place this weekend since he's out of town. $5,000/night on airbnb.com.

Come watch me play in the Super Bowl – from my own couch! I'm Roman Harper of the Carolina Panthers, and while I'm in Santa Clara on February 7, I'd love to invite you and a guest to experience Super Bowl 50 in my house.

Proceeds to his charitable organization.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10992273

12644656_10153889030499089_5845926130655461952_n.jpg

That's just mean spirited from Rodney. What an asshole.

PTI crew said the Panthers would be considered among the great teams of all time with a big win despite lack of lead up and pedigree.

PTI crew said the Panthers would be considered among the great teams of all time with a big win despite lack of lead up and pedigree.

We would have to. If the Cowboys finished 18-1 ESPN would be asking if they were the best team in any sport ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back