• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
b6c73f84f1bf5edbffe3e4ad285c8063.jpg

It's so perfect for that to come from Thomas Davis as he straps on his brass balls and suits up to play with a broken arm.

Maybe Harrison will challenge TD to a fight after the game. Some serious shots fired there. Love that he calls him out for cheating. Don't think J-No ever went there.
ETA: The current NFL Man of the Year calling you out makes you look like a huge donk.

Last edited:
The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Broncos.

Then he shuffles away from the podium in socks and slippers, as if it’s too much trouble to dress properly for something as paltry as a news conference.

OWW #hottakes

You'd think Sally had never been around an athlete before.

Butthurt reporters are the worst. Unless you're Snoop, nobody cares who asks questions.

Last edited:
Rodney Harrison is like a walking, talking Jelly Of The Month Club. He's the gift that keeps on giving all year long.

Dumbass cheeseheads.

35lg11h.jpg

RodgersBelt.gif
Rodgers is gay. True Story.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Maybe Harrison will challenge TD to a fight after the game. Some serious shots fired there. Love that he calls him out for cheating. Don't think J-No ever went there.
ETA: The current NFL Man of the Year calling you out makes you look like a huge donk.

this is kind of awkward y'all. I actually found out yesterday that MACdeac is gay.

some amphibious rodent with apparent psychic powers in SF has picked the horses to beat the poonthers. Saw it on NBC News.

some amphibious rodent with apparent psychic powers in SF has picked the horses to beat the poonthers. Saw it on NBC News.

The Orangutan at the Hogle Zoo in SLC (a very nice zoo if you're in SLC looking for something to do) picked us. Their animals are 8-0 over the past 8 years.

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Broncos.

Moved my flight back and now I'm going to stay and watch the Super Bowl is Nawlins

I hope I don't fuck this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back