• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question--we've used TD on the hands team in onside kick situations this season, but I can't imagine he'll be there tomorrow with his arm. Who takes his place? Olsen? Cam?

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Broncos.

If that happened and they put cam that would be amaze balls. sounds redick at first but in that situation cam probs s really good option do or die

If it's an onside kick to shut the game down hell yeah put cam in. Last play of the year basically?

How important are the first few drives? We've capitalized during the playoffs by jumping all over our opponents from the get go. With Denver's defense, I say it's pretty important to get at least one TD in the first 2 or 3 drives.

How important are the first few drives? We've capitalized during the playoffs by jumping all over our opponents from the get go. With Denver's defense, I say it's pretty important to get at least one TD in the first 2 or 3 drives.

Probably. I'd rather be down a score with the ball in the end than up one trying to hold on though.

I think the first few drives are huge. This is a team on a roll and they play on confidence and energy. Getting up early is huge. I don't think this game will come down to us having to make a last defensive stand to hold on. But given the choice I'd rather be ahead at any point in the game. We are 17-1. Don't want to play from behind.

What y'all doing tomorrow evening?

a0a8c6d99451d411e843764ae77f53c9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back