• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
977e80c81e9e7ef7f319db49c24336d8.jpg

Enjoy the game, jerk.

That piece that ESPN did on the kid who got the ball in the Packers game makes me cry like a baby.

Great piece. I sat next to that kid and he was so happy and excited during the game that I would never have guessed that he lost his dad a few weeks prior. I didn't find out until just after the game. Great to see that a simple gesture like giving out a football can mean so much to someone and represent something far more than football.

I have a feeling cam might have his best game ever tonight.

I have a feeling cam might have his best game ever tonight.

I'm worried this will be his mentality and it'll lead to mistakes. If he can keep from turning the ball over, we'll win easily.

I'm worried this will be his mentality and it'll lead to mistakes. If he can keep from turning the ball over, we'll win easily.
Same. Cam let the game come to him the last two weeks and made plays when they presented themselves

Just prepared a 7 layer dip and pulled the wings off the smoker. Heading out soon to fill up the growler. Let's do this.

Got a bunch of Sierra Nevada beers, only NCish beer they had at the Teeter today

From the Twitters it sounds like it's gonna be Steph pounding the drum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back