• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
No OGBoards in Biff's background like Leyritz did, so I think that's just a random pic of the internetz.

Just found out my uncle is at the game. Got that PSL lottery number drawn.

Settled in. Anxious. God I hope we win this game.

2ewcpr8.jpg

Just got back from picking up Burke Street. They were absolutely dead. It was weird.

Hope you brought your laptop because I need that Fallout patch.

Somebody needs to start an official Super Bowl thread to keep donks like TheReff off of this thread.

Please let the Obamas dab at the end of this interview.

I'm worried this will be his mentality and it'll lead to mistakes. If he can keep from turning the ball over, we'll win easily.
He doesn't have this mentality. He is all business with a side of fun. No negative attitude please!

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Broncos.

Who convinced the world that Seal doesn't completely suck ass?

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Broncos.

Rubbins called steph days ago! Genius! Shoulda maybe gone ric flair but that's more smitty days when he was almost the coach

He doesn't have this mentality. He is all business with a side of fun. No negative attitude please!

You're right. He showed up in a Westbrookian suit and he's warming up in gold cleats that say MVP. LETS GO!

Gonna feel weird with an outside SB starting in daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back