• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant tell you how many times I've passed this sign on Hwy 16 in near Denver, but it takes on a whole new meaning this week.

BCx4C9L.jpg

These are guys I can easily root for and encourage my kids to root for.

Except Roman Harper of course.

I've even come around on Harper in the past month. He made a key tackle on 4th down against Seattle and a lot of the guys in the secondary rave about the dude in interviews. Team chemistry appears to be off the freaking charts good. I give veterans like TD, Peanut, Allen and even Harper some credit for that now.

As long as Bersin isn't active, I pretty much love everyone on this team.

Peanut was on NFL Network yesterday and dude definitely has a future in broadcasting. G-reg too.

I cant tell you how many times I've passed this sign on Hwy 16 in near Denver, but it takes on a whole new meaning this week.

BCx4C9L.jpg

I pass that sign every day on the way home from work. For the past week and a half it seems like there are constantly people pulled over taking pics of it.

Alright what's everyone doing for the Super Bowl? I'm gonna kill most of the day Sunday leading up to the game drinking beer and making delicious noms for the game while getting hype with Super Bowl coverage from the second I wake up. Watching the game at the apartment - not gonna be out and around at a party during this shit.

Alright what's everyone doing for the Super Bowl? I'm gonna kill most of the day Sunday leading up to the game drinking beer and making delicious noms for the game while getting hype with Super Bowl coverage from the second I wake up. Watching the game at the apartment - not gonna be out and around at a party during this shit.

yeah, I invited a few couples over but both are out of town. I was invited to a party, but it said in the invite something along the lines of "if you want to pay close attention to the game, this isn't the party for you." so that's definitely out. will hang out at home and cook something good, might have a few other people over.

Assuming nice weather, we have a big neighborhood party planned with several 10'+ projection screens hanging between some trees at the end of a culdesac that will get blocked off. Should be a few hundred people there all pulling for the Panthers and an absolute shit ton of food and beer. At halftime probably will walk back to the house to put the younger kid to bed and watch the rest at home.

Apparently we're able to take the drum with us. Hope Braylon gets to hit it before the game.

I'll be watching from the house. I'll be unsuitable for the public on Sunday. Planning on crushing a ton of pizza, wings, and stocking up with a sixer and bottle of wine from Stella.

My folks invited us over and my buddy's bar is having a potluck but I just can't.

I'm going to the Panther's bar in DC I've been going to all year. NFC Championship game we had over 180 people (even with all the snow). I want to get my same table so I'll probably get there around 7:45 am to watch all the soccer then wait for the game. I am going to be absolutely lit by the time kickoff rolls around.

A second viewing on DVR will be required.

Watching at the house. Couldn't imagine watching in unfamiliar territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back