• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

Has the site been disclosed? Sorry, don't feel like sifting through 66 pages.

thought they got booted off campus or something for it, not sure, someone around in the '03-06 range know if Sig Ep was still there?

Edit

http://www.wfu.edu/wfunews/2002/050702.html

"In light of the coming court proceedings in Forsyth County, the university chose not to characterize the events involving the possession and control of the animal. The university did state, though, that the pig was not mutilated or intentionally injured."

thought they got booted off campus or something for it, not sure, someone around in the '03-06 range know if Sig Ep was still there?

Edit

http://www.wfu.edu/wfunews/2002/050702.html

"In light of the coming court proceedings in Forsyth County, the university chose not to characterize the events involving the possession and control of the animal. The university did state, though, that the pig was not mutilated or intentionally injured."
They were "disbanded" and off campus when I got there in 2003. Obviously were not ever really gone but nothing they did was official or on campus during most my time at WF. They got allowed back on in 2006 or 2007 I believe.

They were "disbanded" and off campus when I got there in 2003. Obviously were not ever really gone but nothing they did was official or on campus during most my time at WF. They got allowed back on in 2006 or 2007 I believe.

Just ran into 91Deac and his family at Tripps in Greensboro. They dug my Fire Jeff [Redacted] shirt.

When's the billboard coming?

I'm guessing we should see the billboard up this week, judging from the previous updates. The location won't be known until it goes up. I think he is intentionally keeping that on the downlow so pro-Buzz folks don't buy up any specific spots. I would like to see the design, though, and don't know why there's such a big secret over that.

I'm guessing we should see the billboard up this week, judging from the previous updates. The location won't be known until it goes up. I think he is intentionally keeping that on the downlow so pro-Buzz folks don't buy up any specific spots. I would like to see the design, though, and don't know why there's such a big secret over that.

This. Post the fucking design.

Didn't Rock 92, or more specifically, 2GNC pull some kind of prank where it sounded like they would adopt the pig and auction off its bbq'd meat? I remember them pretending to do something that pissed a lot of people off.

Didn't Rock 92, or more specifically, 2GNC pull some kind of prank where it sounded like they would adopt the pig and auction off its bbq'd meat? I remember them pretending to do something that pissed a lot of people off.

Yeah, they definitely did that.

Back