• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

@RSF - As a $200 contributor, here is my 2 cents.
1) You stepped up and took the initiative and responsibility while most others were flapping their jaws. For that I commend you.
2) I really wanted the billboard up during the NCAAT or at least before the BOT meeting. (I did not get what I wanted. It is not the first time and will not be the last.)
3) While there is a lot of merit to the argument for waiting at least until fall, I agree that you need to go ahead and get one up now for a few reasons.
a) There is also merit to the argument for keeping pressure on RW outside of the primary sports seasons.
b) The people who contributed deserve to see some activity.
c) If people like the billboard, it will be easier to raise additional funds for the fall campaign.
d) Also it should put a stop to the speculation that you absconded with the dinero. I know that it's just a running joke with folks on here, but it is being used with the uninformed to further marginalize the BuzzOut effort.

4) I like that there is significant funds remaining to allow us a good start on next year. I strongly suggest that the money be used to reserve strategic billboard locations and timeframes for the fall campaign.
5) I sincerely hope that the "feud" between the Stratts and yourself is part of the running joke that this thread has become. We are, or should be, in this together.

Last edited:
There has never been a feud between us. Just some people trying to start stuff that's not there. We would have handled things differently on this, but there is no feud.

There has never been a feud between us. Just some people trying to start stuff that's not there. We would have handled things differently on this, but there is no feud.

Playing it cool before the big strike. Smart.

Very smart.

#knowyourteam
I know I'm a day late, but Christ, bmoney, don't you listen to Stowe?

STOWE2.jpg

I think it's pretty admirable you've chosen to take the high road after all that shit RSF talked about you in his inflammatory PM to Ball State Deac. All that stuff about how you and Strattocaster administer nightly enemas to one another because you like how the water feels inside you -- most men would consider those to be fighting words. But you have turned the other cheek. You're setting a nice example, and I for one appreciate that.

So RSF, I leave W-S for summer break a week from today. What are the chances of me seeing this billboard in-person?

So RSF, I leave W-S for summer break a week from today. What are the chances of me seeing this billboard in-person?

Should be up 3-5 business days from today, I've been told. Been going back and forth with the billboard company and printing company to get it up asap at this point. They're expediting it a little thanks to a "mutual friend", so that's good.

RSF pm'd the design to BallStateDeac, and it's the strattons performing fellatio on Ron Wellman (who is dressed as Ronald McDonald)

Thanks for the PM but not too happy with the final product.

Really don't think you should have used such expletives and why no mention of Wellman at all?

This kind of bullshit is exactly why I was so reluctant to PM you guys the proof. There was only so much that the billboard company would let me get away with. We went back and forth for a while with specific acceptable words and number of times we could use those words. I got us two "bitch"s and one "shit", but they drew a hard line at "fuck". I wasn't happy with it, but I realized we weren't getting anywhere and didn't want to push my luck.

What do bitches and shit have to with the failures of Buzz and Wellman?

Back