• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

No way anything happens over the summer. If either one was going to be fired, it would have happened a month ago. This is the worst time of year for something like this. Wait until at least August.

I said this like a month ago... now its just lol bad

Oh fun, he has another account too.

https://twitter.com/Texascoffee

Chad Coffindaffer ‏@Texascoffee 14 Apr
BBQ Sunday. Not sure what to grill today. Any ideas? @tycav34 @Teague0 @T_price010 @AlphonsoSmith2 @CMM_OnTheRise @Rusty_LaRue

Chad Coffindaffer ‏@Texascoffee 13 Apr
@PrimeTime12_ love foam posits and back stabber clothing. Tweet and follow me to discuss shoes again bud. Always a Deac

Chad Coffindaffer ‏@Texascoffee 12 Apr
@Rusty_LaRue @PrimeTime12_ please follow me so I can message you. Need to ask you something. Always a Deac

I think we should use the rest of the money to get this guy away from twitter: https://twitter.com/Coffee_Deac

It's disturbing and makes me uncomfortable.

Holy crap. That has to be somebody fucking around. That was the lamest/scariest thing I've seen in a while. Is there any way the University can get our mascot of his twitter account. That is embarrassing.

Oh fun, he has another account too.

https://twitter.com/Texascoffee

Chad Coffindaffer ‏@Texascoffee 14 Apr
BBQ Sunday. Not sure what to grill today. Any ideas? @tycav34 @Teague0 @T_price010 @AlphonsoSmith2 @CMM_OnTheRise @Rusty_LaRue

Chad Coffindaffer ‏@Texascoffee 13 Apr
@PrimeTime12_ love foam posits and back stabber clothing. Tweet and follow me to discuss shoes again bud. Always a Deac

Chad Coffindaffer ‏@Texascoffee 12 Apr
@Rusty_LaRue @PrimeTime12_ please follow me so I can message you. Need to ask you something. Always a Deac

Mother of God....

no, no one is going to get fired now, but if we did this a year ago right now maybe we wouldn't be in this mess. we need to start the pressure and embarrassment now and keep it up until something is done. wasn't the point supposed to be that this campaign wouldn't go away just bc wellman announced another year?

no, no one is going to get fired now, but if we did this a year ago right now maybe we wouldn't be in this mess. we need to start the pressure and embarrassment now and keep it up until something is done. wasn't the point supposed to be that this campaign wouldn't go away just bc wellman announced another year?

this is really gonna chaff some asses thats for sure

Not sure if this was noticed on another thread or not, but I just wanted to point out

If someone wants to go ahead and photoshop rj's head over the baby on the "Look Who's Talking Now" poster, I'll send over all of the billboard money

This implies that NONE of the billboard money has been spent. Therefore, Stratt - Can you file a small claims so that we can at least put a sequester on the monies raised. Not only has it not been spent, but joking aside or not we CANNOT allow the poster to believe he is free to distribute the monies however he pleases.

Not sure if this was noticed on another thread or not, but I just wanted to point out

This implies that NONE of the billboard money has been spent. Therefore, Stratt - Can you file a small claims so that we can at least put a sequester on the monies raised. Not only has it not been spent, but joking aside or not we CANNOT allow the poster to believe he is free to distribute the monies however he pleases.

Jesus Christ dude. You are channelling Say Hey and you are channeling him poorly.

You are like the boards doppelgänger

Unless people contributed to the billboard campaign, they should STFU. If you did contribute to the campaign and didn't foresee the possibility of a slight delay, then you're stupid and should also STFU. This isn't fucking eBay with a buy it now option you morans.

----------
Tapatalk.

Still can't believe someone would throw away $2,000 on this. More likely to "get results" buying Powerball tickets.

Still can't believe someone would throw away $2,000 on this. More likely to "get results" buying Powerball tickets.

It was a brilliant move on RSF's part. Create alter-ego username... pledge $2000 to get the ball rolling. Know that the money won't leave your account until another $2700+ hits the Crowd Tilt.

Deposit all the profit back into your bank account.

It's quite genius, actually.

Back