• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Challenge: Free Agents.

Not even sure why they're having the girls compete. Just go ahead and give the damn prize to Laurel. That competition is a joke.

Dunno if anyone has been watching EX-PLOSION but Arielle will crush challenges if she can cohabit-ate with all of these psychopaths

Where the fuck is Kenny and Evan?

Evan has said for years he is not going back (and not in a Frank "I will never lower myself to that point again" kind of way). It seems like every time Kenny comes up the ITK people dance around why he doesn't come back. He has hosted reunion shows but it seems like MTV won't let him compete anymore for some reason.

Evan has said for years he is not going back (and not in a Frank "I will never lower myself to that point again" kind of way). It seems like every time Kenny comes up the ITK people dance around why he doesn't come back. He has hosted reunion shows but it seems like MTV won't let him compete anymore for some reason.

I have read rumblings it has to do with Tonya's sexual assault allegations against them from a few years back. Don't think they've appeared since.

I have read rumblings it has to do with Tonya's sexual assault allegations against them from a few years back. Don't think they've appeared since.

The settlement from the Tonya lawsuit supposedly bars Kenny and Evan from competing. I believe the producers wouldn't be able to get the show insured if Kenny/Evan participated.

Back