• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Challenge: Free Agents.

Thought that was a pretty boring first episode.

Also, no racist, just an observation, but like every single chick other than Laurel and Jemmye are black or ethnic. They could use a couple hot blondes.

The order in which they were picked fascinated me. Bananas in the bottom half? Leroy going low? Lotta that just made no sense.

I'm actually kind of excited for this season. The random element has scared the shit out of everyone.

I feel bad for Jasmine, she wants dick and balls everywhere but there are at least 11 better looking whores in the house.

Also, has any "veteran" ever gotten less respect than Brandon?i feel like he is the most normal guy in the cast and that just doesn't fly in in the challenge universe.

I met CT and Diem on Saturday afternoon in a Honkeytonk in Nashville. That's really all there is to the story.

I don't really understand the physics behind Dustin's hair helmet.

I find it interesting that Jessica wanted to hook up with him, when she's so nervous and pure and he has apparently had anal sex with another dude on the internet.

I don't really understand the physics behind Dustin's hair helmet.

I find it interesting that Jessica wanted to hook up with him, when she's so nervous and pure and he has apparently had anal sex with another dude on the internet.

OH MAN I didn't even think about that. No way she could bring him home to daddy.

A tremendous dating experiment show.

So it's basically Johnny Bananas vs. Zach vs. CT....again. With no strong chicks and a bunch of new people from a MTV show no one watches. LAME. I will still watch.

So it's basically Johnny Bananas vs. Zach vs. CT....again. With no strong chicks and a bunch of new people from a MTV show no one watches. LAME. I will still watch.

You don't think Johnny Reilly impressed in the last finale?

And for the girls having the one dominator chick every season like Emily/laurel always made it lame. Now like fucking Jemmye can win and that's awesome.

I had a huge crush on Diem back in the day. So sad to hear about this.

Back