• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Challenge: Rivals II.

Dunbar and Tyrie... The most disappointing competitors ever. More pathetic than Preston.

good face, bad body. maybe she tightened it up.

And wow, Zach downgrading from Ashley to Ashlee is like a HOF step down.

Relatively weak episode last night. The "old man" involved in most of the drama once again.

I think we're all overlooking the fact that Cooke was sitting on a swing with another girl and just decided to pee into the water below that they had a 50/50 chance of being dunked into.

I think we're all overlooking the fact that Cooke was sitting on a swing with another girl and just decided to pee into the water below that they had a 50/50 chance of being dunked into.

Definitely the highlight of the episode.

I'm actually surprised CT did not destroy Wes on the spot for getting a dumb penalty for refusing to do the last challenge. Wes is a good competitor that could win a lot if he just was not a huge ass to everyone and didn't do dumb shit like that constantly.

Back