• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Hillary Myth

I wasn't aware that we had members of the Foreign Service over there casing OBL's compound. bin Laden was killed while I was alive. Some of my taxes paid for him to be killed. Do I get credit for it too?

congrats

I wasn't aware that we had members of the Foreign Service over there casing OBL's compound. bin Laden was killed while I was alive. Some of my taxes paid for him to be killed. Do I get credit for it too?

From what I was told yesterday, only the generals and joint chiefs get credit. None for Obama either.

Cool. I'm adding that to my resume.

- Experience in Defense Appropriations, funded strike force that killed senior Al-Qaeda officer Osama bin Laden

So taxes are a good thing, and you want to take credit for an action, b/c you pay taxes, but give the President no credit for making a tough call b/c he wasn't there, like you were.

So taxes are a good thing, and you want to take credit for an action, b/c you pay taxes, but give the President no credit for making a tough call b/c he wasn't there, like you were.

Give me a break. I'm not actually taking credit for the raid.

Back