• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Legend of Zelda Mafia - TOWN WINS

also will be with my two friends:

bottle-tequilacorazon_blanco.jpg

10153940.jpg

dont make me force the action here guys im trying to turn over a new

6BL9-YR9.jpg

I'm not mafia or an indy.

Stupid avatar guy, I'm giving you today to convince me I should not try to get you killed.

Jesus, 2 mafia, 2 indys, this game is going to be a complete clusterfuck.

i just made a gif for all the dickriders out there heres yer shoutout

kz18Ha.gif

so majo will be 13 votes today? i think i can convince 12 people (11 if gouda is insinuating a vote for rsf) to vote out gronkdik. should be easier than obama gettin a supreme court justice in

***RSF***

i know bro. let's get rsf outta here tonight. inspiration (if needed):

watch

I said I was going to give him a day. As annoying as his stupid face is he at least plays and doesn't talk about how awesome he is while he 9/11s the team (cough doofus cough). I'd still rather just kill someone that we know won't get over 40 posts in the game. People that talk a lot are easy to catch.

I said I was going to give him a day. As annoying as his stupid face is he at least plays and doesn't talk about how awesome he is while he 9/11s the team (cough doofus cough). I'd still rather just kill someone that we know won't get over 40 posts in the game. People that talk a lot are easy to catch.

You are literally FTN

Pretty sure I'm going to have no idea what's going on in this game because my parents didn't let me have video games when I was a kid

PH

Pretty sure I'm going to have no idea what's going on in this game because my parents didn't let me have video games when I was a kid

PH

4/10.
Gonna need you to chime in on this gooner.

Back