• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Legend of Zelda Mafia - TOWN WINS

Pretty sure I'm going to have no idea what's going on in this game because my parents didn't let me have video games when I was a kid

PH

But seriously I'm not really putting like a 10th vote on PH

SD3

SD3

giphy.gif

This will be the game I don't vote for Gouda. And it will also be the game he flips mafia. Congrats Gouda.

I'm not mafia or an indy.

Stupid avatar guy, I'm giving you today to convince me I should not try to get you killed.

Jesus, 2 mafia, 2 indys, this game is going to be a complete clusterfuck.

Woof.

so majo will be 13 votes today? i think i can convince 12 people (11 if gouda is insinuating a vote for rsf) to vote out gronkdik. should be easier than obama gettin a supreme court justice in

***RSF***

You are gonna convince 12 to not vote Ph or Jtp? Good luck

Pretty sure I'm going to have no idea what's going on in this game because my parents didn't let me have video games when I was a kid

PH

SD3

These are worse than goudas

Current Votes
PH (5) - Doofus, Gooner, Deac6, RSF, Damo
JTP (2) - Geiger, Toogs
Mystery (2) - Rommy, Gouda
SD3 (1) - Mystery
Toogs (1) - SD3
Gooner (1) - Lokis
Deac6 (1) - Eagles

YTV: anyone not listed above (i'm not going through that this early)

So Tejas comes in, tries to say that me and Gouda's posts look bad (dumb anyway because mafia don't make posts like that), and then doesn't vote for either us but instead of someone who doesn't have any votes?

Tejas

Back