• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden...Is Screwed

Nope. Sorry. Just like how your life prospects are different if you have an NCSt agg degree, those sets of circumstances are totally different. This guy killed one of the biggest and most famous baddude in the world, and as a result, has to be annonymous for the rest of his life. The govt should have moved this guy to a desk and given him a pension and witness protection program equivalents.

Sometimes I think you say stupid shit just to see what will happen.

Typical. I take it from your namesake that you are from the Ft. Bragg area, correct? How many times have you gone to any of the clubs/bars/shady establishments on Bragg blvd/ or wherever and heard countless Rambo stories from some of the guys over there? Obviously this guy is the real deal in the SPECOPS community, but DEVGRU holds their guys to a higher standard when it comes to saying anything at all about what they do. Simply cannot talk about it. Period. Those that choose not to abide by the rules, may continue their service elsewhere.

Typical. I take it from your namesake that you are from the Ft. Bragg area, correct? How many times have you gone to any of the clubs/bars/shady establishments on Bragg blvd/ or wherever and heard countless Rambo stories from some of the guys over there? Obviously this guy is the real deal in the SPECOPS community, but DEVGRU holds their guys to a higher standard when it comes to saying anything at all about what they do. Simply cannot talk about it. Period. Those that choose not to abide by the rules, may continue their service elsewhere.

That is correct. I mean, I've heard it millions or times. However, if you were head to Aberdeen and drink at a bar there, you likely wouldn't hear shit.

Back