• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters

If the finish on Sunday is half as good as yesterday's, we're in for a treat.

Tiger's not playing. I thought they canceled golf until he's back... How can we ever go on?

After I put the ball gag on her I usually get behind her and go to town with the riding crop, pulling hair as necessary.

Any advice on where to park if you are going to be driving in that morning from ATlanta?

Follow the directions from the police, listen to the radio station with Master's info (there will be signs with the frequency along I-20) and you should be fine. The Master's radio station is pretty cool.

Cool ... thanks. What time does the course open? Want to get there as early as possible since I will only be there one day.

ETA: nevermind..just saw that it opens at 8am.

I'm so fucking pumped for the Masters. It should be a great one. Mickelson, Scott, McIlroy and Day are all looking good.

This could be the year for a 'rookie' to win. Something like 25 players are here for the first time......and a lot of the newbies have been doing very well, and winning, during the past year.
Fuzzy was the last first-timer to win..........35 years ago.

Just lucked into a ticket for tomorrow. Heading down in the morning!

Humblebrag time, I will be there Weds. with an esteemed Wake Forest graduate. Look for me wearing my new WFU hat with a semi-famous Piedmont Triad person. I will bring extra cigars.

Make sure you guys coming check out our new shop at 5. It's just as big as main shop but brand spanking new. Construction started last June and completed last month. Also 18 Scotty Cameron putters being sold per day.

Some way, some how, I'm going to get there for Arnie, Jack and Gary starting the tournament. When do you need to be in line at the gate to witness the opening?

Make sure you guys coming check out our new shop at 5. It's just as big as main shop but brand spanking new. Construction started last June and completed last month. Also 18 Scotty Cameron putters being sold per day.

Anything at the main shop that you can't get at the one at 5?

Back