• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

Cleveland TV team is so miserable. One of those pairs with really long pauses that only relay game action. No context, history, backstory, nothing. I get that the Tribe are awful but this is so boring.

mlb.tv last night, tigs in cleve

streak ender for the tigs, who had won 11 straight road games

ausmus the winningest first time coach through 40 mlb games

i have to imagine most new managers don't walk into a situation like the 2014 tigers, but he has really done a remarkable job

we lead the league in steals after being the worst team in the AL in steals last year

we're gonna get picked off, sure, as guys learn to run the bases, but we had to learn basic shit like that and defense at some point

the pen hadn't given up a run in 18 innings before coke let in a run last night

team is firing on all cylinders right now

PEAKING in may

who was the first twins pitcher (1968) to strike out 230+ batters in a season?

Hey Townie, what do you think of the new announcing team in Philly? (Or, I guess, the new color commentators.)

I was complaining to my gf last night about the Cleveland announcers, and she goes "Oh did they go off for a whole inning about ice cream or the players' pants today?" because that's the Phils radio team every single game.

Ever since mlbtv allowed to to choose home/road feeds I pretty much stopped listening to other teams announcers but maybe I'll occasionally go back to doing that.

Well sure, you have good announcers.

I miss Sarge too :(

Jamie Moyer called a homerun a “rally-killer” the other day.

I do love the Sundays with Schmidt though.

Ever since mlbtv allowed to to choose home/road feeds I pretty much stopped listening to other teams announcers but maybe I'll occasionally go back to doing that.

My fave audio feed is just the ballpark sound. Makes you feel like you're THERE

i typ listen to the other team radio/video for the first game of a series and then go back to the tigs after that, or switch to the tigs if the announcers are super miserable or i know i don't like them already (yanks)

i typ listen to the other team radio/video for the first game of a series and then go back to the tigs after that, or switch to the tigs if the announcers are super miserable or i know i don't like them already (yanks)

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS

Lol Dallas Keuchel WUT UP

keuchel_k-bb-gb.jpg

Sox caved and signed Drew. Bogaerts seemed to be doing better at short defensively, which kinda makes this move disappointing. Middlebrooks stinks tho so I guess that's an upgrade

Back