• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

They wanted the law narrow because the people breaking those laws (enron) were rich beyotch

BREAKING: Conservative SCOTUS Justices, using an originalist interpretation of the Constitution, find that Trump can, in fact, be king.

I don’t want to get wrapped up in hypotheticals bc there is too much real meat on the bone, but can you even imagine if during Obama’s campaign for his second term he pushed for blanket immunity for the president?

It’s just wild how insanely short-sighted Republicans have become, and what they’re willing to do for Donald fucking Trump of all people.

Last edited:
Trump: Biden prosecuting me with his weaponized DOJ is illegal election interference!
Also Trump: Anything a president does is and should be legal.

Exactly.

And can you Imagine if Trump were to win and Biden refused to accept the loss and had more success than Trump at overturning the election???!

Cert should have been denied. The DC Circuit covered it all in its opinion.

So, let's face it, Trump has the court he needs and its flunkies to delay until after the election the big trial.

Fuck Clarence Thomas on a pogo stick!

so when SCOTUS rules that Trump was immune Biden can just go ahead and order the extermination of Trump and his cabal free and clear, right?
If I’m the Biden administration, I think I’m going on the offensive and stating “if the Supreme Court grants a president immunity in situation 1, situation 2, situation 3, I will commit X crime, Y crime, etc.” try and box the court in. Maybe specifically threaten the jailing/execution of specific judges. Say you’ll immediately appoint Hillary to the court. Seems like this is, unfortunately, the logical conclusion of some of these ridiculous positions.

If I’m the Biden administration, I think I’m going on the offensive and stating “if the Supreme Court grants a president immunity in situation 1, situation 2, situation 3, I will commit X crime, Y crime, etc.” try and box the court in. Maybe specifically threaten the jailing/execution of specific judges. Say you’ll immediately appoint Hillary to the court. Seems like this is, unfortunately, the logical conclusion of some of these ridiculous positions.
But Democrats are held to a higher standard. Democrats wouldn't fight dirty. "When they go low, we go high.". Hillary might have classified documents in her email: national security crisis. Trump conclusively has classified military documents in a bathroom and actively tries to hide them: meh.

I don’t want to get wrapped up in hypotheticals bc there is too much real meat on the bone, but can you even imagine if during Obama’s campaign for his second term he pushed for blanket immunity for the president?

It’s just wild how insanely short-sighted Republicans have become, and what they’re willing to do for Donald fucking Trump of all people.
Its not even short-sighted, they are practically blind. Its like playing a game with a 3 year old, who changes the rules mid-game, tells you not to do something and does it themselves, and then ultimately tossing the board when they lose.

Back