• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The President finally admits to Russian election interference

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score

Last edited:
Next press conference

Press: What is the President doing about the Russian interference?

Spicer: There was no Russian interference.

Last edited:
Jeh Johnson, the homeland-security secretary, was responsible for finding out whether the government could quickly shore up the security of the nation’s archaic patchwork of voting systems. He floated the idea of designating state mechanisms “critical infrastructure,” a label that would have entitled states to receive priority in federal cybersecurity assistance, putting them on a par with U.S. defense contractors and financial networks.

On Aug. 15, Johnson arranged a conference call with dozens of state officials, hoping to enlist their support. He ran into a wall of resistance.

The reaction “ranged from neutral to negative,” Johnson said in congressional testimony Wednesday.

Brian Kemp, the Republican secretary of state of Georgia, used the call to denounce Johnson’s proposal as an assault on state rights. “I think it was a politically calculated move by the previous administration,” Kemp said in a recent interview, adding that he remains unconvinced that Russia waged a campaign to disrupt the 2016 race. “I don’t necessarily believe that,” he said.

Also just fucking investigate, learn from the problem and make sure it never happens again.

Last edited:
http://time.com/4828306/russian-hacking-election-widespread-private-data/

----------------
The fact that private data was stolen from states is separately providing investigators a previously unreported line of inquiry in the probes into Russian attempts to influence the election. In Illinois, more than 90% of the nearly 90,000 records stolen by Russian state actors contained drivers license numbers, and a quarter contained the last four digits of voters’ Social Security numbers, according to Ken Menzel, the General Counsel of the State Board of Elections.

----------------

Which is more likely:

a) People don't like Hillary Clinton,
b) The Dem identity politics play didn't resonate in a swath of the country full of poor white people looking for work.
c) But Russia!

Which is more likely:

b) The Dem identity politics play didn't resonate in a swath of the country full of poor white people looking for work.
c) But Russia!

You are a younger bkf. What percentage of your posts don't talk about Clinton or libtard comeuppance?

Which is more likely:

c) But Russia!

Flail, bitch, flail.

You are a younger bkf. What percentage of your posts don't talk about Clinton or libtard comeuppance?

So long as you guys keep crying, I will be here to dry your tears.

Which is more likely:

c) But Russia!

d) emails

So long as you guys keep crying, I will be here to dry your tears.

Coming from the guy who is still talking about how Mitt Romney should be president 5 years past expiration date.

Coming from the guy who is still talking about how Mitt Romney should be president 5 years past expiration date.
He should. Far better candidate than either of the nominees.

He cared about Russia before it was cool.

Last edited:
Too bad "your party" thought differently

Eh, he didn't run. Wouldn't have mattered. The rise of the Rubes was coming regardless, because both parties spent the last 20 years earning it. I am sure they will respect a deep state nullifucation insurgency.

Both parties... Including people like Mitt Romney

jhmd...why the interest in Dems "learning" from the election loss?

I'm not Dem...not Rep. We had an election, and Trump won. Now that he is in the Oval Office, my only interest is in wanting him to serve the American people. Lying to them is not ok.

Shouldn't that be your focus?

Back