• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

True. But that could also be said about those AI generated pictures of Trump getting arrested.

I disagree that Trump could kneel to the ground like that with very little effort.

It's no longer being conducted in the shadows. I expect that group gets publicly bigger and louder the next few years.

I hope it's the one that says you can't covet your neighbor's wife's ass.

Can't wait to see the gymnastics necessary for this to pass the robert's supremely shitty court.

Can't wait to see the gymnastics necessary for this to pass the robert's supremely shitty court.
I don't think filing normal court paperwork is generally considered gymnastics. Why would they need to offer more than just "because" in their opinion? Where would their decision be checked?

1. I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me and trump.

2. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain. (Psst it's money. Your god is money.)

3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's day for about an hour in church.

4. Honor your father and your mother unless they are libs. Then own them.

5. You shall not kill unless you are standing your ground and protecting your property. Or a cop... Thou art my judge, jury, and executioner and shall not be punished.

6. You shall not commit adultery unless she's really young, hot, or a boy (but that's for science only and though must loudly remind everyone being gay is wrong).

7. You shall not steal unless it's a vote or indirectly by not paying a fair wage. I love money lenders.

8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor unless you feel strongly that he's trans, a groomer, teaching crt, or you are projecting.

9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife while you are in church for that one hour a week. Unless you are banging her in the coat closet.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods but if you do, remember, they can stand their ground a kill you so maybe avoid this one.

I don't think filing normal court paperwork is generally considered gymnastics. Why would they need to offer more than just "because" in their opinion? Where would their decision be checked?
Because it won't be checked but they'll have an opinion and it won't be based in reality? This is the shit they want and they'll justify it.

Because it won't be checked but they'll have an opinion and it won't be based in reality? This is the shit they want and they'll justify it.
They justify by just saying "y'all go ahead". They don't need to pretend to be serious anymore. There's no reason to go through the trouble. They will just write some bullshit about the founders and christian nation, yada yada, it's done.

Back