• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead SEASON FIVE THREAD! Good news: Show's back Bad news: So is Hardwick

So "Aaron" is moving on from his cameo in Ocean's Twelve and starring role in That 70's Show.

Something is still too "Shangri la" about Alexandria. I'm half expecting a compound full of cardboard cut outs and piped-in laughter and conversation and the words "Soylent Green" on the water tower.

I think the rest of this season is going to be played out in Alexandria. The writers need to play this pretty carefully, because while we are about to meet a lot of new characters and see a completely different dynamic as opposed to what has come before, it has the potential to slow waaaaaaay down and be Season 2 levels of boring.

So "Aaron" is moving on from his cameo in Ocean's Twelve and starring role in That 70's Show.

Something is still too "Shangri la" about Alexandria. I'm half expecting a compound full of cardboard cut outs and piped-in laughter and conversation and the words "Soylent Green" on the water tower.

BUT IN WHAT ATL EXBURB WILL IT BE FILMED?!?

BUT IN WHAT ATL EXBURB WILL IT BE FILMED?!?

Kevin-Smith.jpg

Snoozer last night. Wanted Dale to gut the peckerwood son of the Alexandria leader. Looks like Rick is going to bang the hairdresser after he offs the hubby.

Did anyone else find the lack of water issue implausible? How can shit be that lush and verdant without water? And where in the Southeast can you walk 2 or 3 days without a water source? This show is dumb as shit, and yet I still watch it every week.

Yes, that was truly ridiculous. It's not like they're in West Texas somewhere. Everything is green and lush, but we're supposed to believe they can't find water. Oh look! Dead frogs! They ran out of water!

Did I miss something with the pistol in the blender?

Its disappearance is a device to keep the audience guessing. I think that girl who snuck out saw him plant it there and took it, but obviously it could be the town's spies. And disarmament within the town is certainly suspect. I thought it was interesting at the end when Rick indicated that the others were weak and they may take the town. Kind of shows how far they've fallen and how little faith they have left in humanity. It could be that all is fine and they end up getting the boot for attempting to stage a coup.

Oh, and I loved how they could see the Washington Monument in one scene and then literally in the next moment they are broken down in the middle of nowhere.

Pretty decent episode last night. Any idea what the significance of "A" and "W" might be?

Pretty decent episode last night. Any idea what the significance of "A" and "W" might be?

I'm guessing it was an "M", not W on the walkers forehead and it was a marking by Morgan. He popped up in an early episode this season but only at the very end of the episode and has not been heard from since. I'm just guessing here but's odd they showed him for a couple of seconds and then nothing since.
The A is for Alexandria I would assume.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it was an "M", not W on the walkers forehead and it was a marking by Morgan. He popped up in an early episode this season but only at the very end of the episode and has not been heard from since. I'm just guessing here but's odd they showed him for a couple of seconds and then nothing since.

I'm assuming the W has to do with the "WOLVES ARE NEAR" spray paint we saw around the Richmond development.

Did anybody else check out the road that Rick paused in front of (after contemplating killing his hair dressers husband in broad daylight) was Morgan Lane? Just a fun way to keep him in the viewer's mind, I suppose.

But it is defs a W on their foreheads. See:

I'm assuming the W has to do with the "WOLVES ARE NEAR" spray paint we saw around the Richmond development.

my wife thought the A was for "alive" rather than walking dead or zombie. guess i could see a kid thinking that's a good idea.

Back