• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger out at Augusta

Wonder what the over-under will be on Tiger mentions by Jim Nantz on the weekend.

Jason Sobel ‏@JasonSobelGC 6m
Not to bring doom upon an already gloomy scenario, but one Tour pro told me Tiger's back is worse than Fred Couples' has ever been.

Another lost season. I wonder why he waited to have this surgery, especially with the major venues this year.

Just Caturday trolling. He hasn't won a major since ElinGate.

Well my apologies to Caturday if he was trolling. I know some people were serious when they said Rory's US Open deserved an asterisk because Tiger wasn't playing.

Well my apologies to Caturday if he was trolling. I know some people were serious when they said Rory's US Open deserved an asterisk because Tiger wasn't playing.

Yep. Rory could have won by 50 and it wouldn't have mattered to tiger fans

How interesting will the board's Masters tourney be this year?

By some people, do you mean people on message boards or golf media/players? The story I remember around Rory's win was the bounceback from the Masters collapse and some criticism of the course. Caturday builds up the Tiger is evil/Rory is great on most golf threads. He is more obsessed with Tiger than anyone else on these boards. Not surprising he broke the news.

Who cares? Tiger was a big deal last decade. I am going this year and will be more excited to meet Bill Haas than Tiger Woods. (Old Gold and Black Glasses on).

By some people, do you mean people on message boards or golf media/players? The story I remember around Rory's win was the bounceback from the Masters collapse and some criticism of the course. Caturday builds up the Tiger is evil/Rory is great on most golf threads. He is more obsessed with Tiger than anyone else on these boards. Not surprising he broke the news.

Just people I've talked to in person. I agree the storyline to most people was incredible bounce back from the Masters collapse. I don't follow enough golf threads on the boards, but am a big fan of the PGA Tour.

Back