• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

Oh you'll love this. I bussed nonny and chic. RSF decided to change what a bus driver does and sent you chic's name.

It actually ended up causing more confusion and being in our favor.

he disagrees

well I for one am shocked that you would be this disingenuous about what happened

Not as rough as your performance

cage8.gif

Lulz. Rsf just confirmed your role didn't differentiate between civ and Indy you twat

But I still love you.

Oh you'll love this. I bussed nonny and chic. RSF decided to change what a bus driver does and sent you chic's name.

It actually ended up causing more confusion and being in our favor.

he disagrees

Huh, yeah, that's not a bus driver, but I looked at your role and it looks like he did what he says it do.

So, my investigation hit Chic and then 25%'d to BADGUY?

Also, I hit DV7 on the night I died.

3 Investigations, 3 BADGUY results.

Huh, yeah, that's not a bus driver, but I looked at your role and it looks like he did what he says it do.

So, my investigation hit Chic and then 25%'d to BADGUY?

Also, I hit DV7 on the night I died.

3 Investigations, 3 BADGUY results.

You played well

dammit I would have won if you didn't kill me. Had the civ Seer claim with info from knight on dv7, easy skate to the finish.

well I for one am shocked that you would be this disingenuous about what happened

This is literally what happened

You decided that bussing nonny/chic would return knight a "chic is bad" result

Which, as everyone knows but you won't admit, is not how it works. It didn't matter, its just hilarious that you are still defending it. Knight should have got "nonny is bad guy."

TIC was money at the end. Also a shoutout to loki for switching his vote based on tic's logic. I'm not sure I would have.

makes up for be the KEY to the worst run ever.

tic: "jtp is civ as fuck again"

tic sees one vote on me

tic: YA LOL FUCK JTP VOTE ***JTP***

gouda: you just said jtp was a civ as fuck

tic: YA BUT HE TRICKED ME LAST GAME

gouda: ....

knight: you all are dumb

dammit I would have won if you didn't kill me. Had the civ Seer claim with info from knight on dv7, easy skate to the finish.

Meh. You might have. I figured you were Indy when you didn't vote nonny.

Meh. You might have. I figured you were Indy when you didn't vote nonny.

I was almost certain he was mafia the whole game but trying to get him not to shoot at me if he came back and survived.

This is literally what happened

You decided that bussing nonny/chic would return knight a "chic is bad" result

Which, as everyone knows but you won't admit, is not how it works. It didn't matter, its just hilarious that you are still defending it. Knight should have got "nonny is bad guy."

Gouda's Role:
In this game, appropriately enough, you are both a bus driver and a roleblocker. Each night, you may select two players for whom any received night actions are switched, or you may select a player to roleblock. You may not select yourself with either role. You must alternate these roles; you may not use the same power consecutively.

So, if he chooses Chic and Nonny, I would think that any night actions sent at Nonny would be processed on Chic instead. I should have still had 75% reliability on Chic doe. How the hell did you plan on doing the percentages, btw? It's a great mechanic, but did you use random.org or something?

In this game, appropriately enough, you are both a bus driver and a roleblocker. Each night, you may select two players for whom any received night actions are switched, or you may select a player to roleblock. You may not select yourself with either role. You must alternate these roles; you may not use the same power consecutively.

so you bussed nonny and chic, and knight investigated nonny? He should have gotten whatever result Chic would have been.

I once thought you were intelligent. Fucking someone spay this guy so he can't procreate please. Hey mo-ron, i have to survive 2 nights to get it, and if I'm unable to quote, I only get it after 3 nights. I'm not even a true cop cause I'm not even sure if that 8mm movie isn't one of my "shitty" movies. As we saw from N1, there were mechanics in place that could have destroyed me pretty fast. I get hit twice (2 indys and a maf + civ vigs) or get lynched once, I'm done. Pretty sure strongman could have raped me.

Why the fuck would I come out now with this shit as Indy? If I'm not dead tonight or tomorrow, then I'm not winning. I picked my power after losing BPV and before maf lost another member. What good does a suicide bomb do me other than try to take out one more bitch before I die? Pretty sure I shouldn't have even been alive. I could have picked vig or boost power. Got pretty lucky it ended 1-1-1. Game over. THANKS FOR PLAYING.
This was probably your most civvy post of the game, tic.

It is very difficult to fake that type of anger and try to justify that hard that your role is civ and not too powerful. Well done.

Back