• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

Also I killed smidge so hopefully he wouldn't be able to wreck a game and yet still he was able to. Can he just be banned now?

In this game, appropriately enough, you are both a bus driver and a roleblocker. Each night, you may select two players for whom any received night actions are switched, or you may select a player to roleblock. You may not select yourself with either role. You must alternate these roles; you may not use the same power consecutively.

so you bussed nonny and chic, and knight investigated nonny? He should have gotten whatever result Chic would have been.

My understanding was he did get chic.

In this game, appropriately enough, you are both a bus driver and a roleblocker. Each night, you may select two players for whom any received night actions are switched, or you may select a player to roleblock. You may not select yourself with either role. You must alternate these roles; you may not use the same power consecutively.

so you bussed nonny and chic, and knight investigated nonny? He should have gotten whatever result Chic would have been.

Knight received "Chic is a bad guy." Which was based on her alignemtn (25% wrong obv)

#8 Northern = miller
#10 BYM and Redwing masons
#11 Rommy narrowing cop pool, crazy bad entry.
#13 Redwing and BYM aren't really masons
#30 Nonny shoring up Rommy's #11. Nonny has the precisely opposite reads that a civ would. Nonny is bad.
#31 Nonny confirmed mafia witht he giant "I can't be around much" post.
#38 I love you, TiC. However, you should have switched your vote with this post. This any #40 are a bad look, you know Chic always votes for Smidge.
#58 Gouda picks up on the bad Nonny post.

***Nonny***

If Nonny is mafia, TiC gets a hard look for the soft callout.

I'm going to go read which Cage I am meow.

100 posts is all I need to eat Nonny's soul.

#KnightEntries

Good game to everyone.

I haven't read a single post of substance, but I am just going to assume everyone played well and had a good time.

I thought townie was an indy when i killed him. Probably same for gouda, can't really remember.

One was a messenger and one was a silencer. Those are not real powers.

And we had smidge which legit is worth a negative person as we saw this game.

giphy.gif

makes up for be the KEY to the worst run ever.

tic: "jtp is civ as fuck again"

tic sees one vote on me

tic: YA LOL FUCK JTP VOTE ***JTP***

gouda: you just said jtp was a civ as fuck

tic: YA BUT HE TRICKED ME LAST GAME

gouda: ....

knight: you all are dumb

cage39.gif

oh no, I guess it should have returned Nonny is town

The issue is that he told me he was changing my role from messenger to busdriver/roleblocker. But the role he sent wasn't a bus driver, it is something different. And he didn't send me the new role until it was already night, so I didn't even think to check I just operated on the assumption that I was a busdriver.

Again, 0 negative game impact for us.

Just funny

But per your power his inv got switched. Seems right to me

You missed the fun. He thinks its a busdriver and made up this story about a consensus on the mafia wiki. Then rommy comes in and links the mafia wiki which has this exact scenario laid out with results exactly like I was arguing. Then rsf boots him from the channel. Lol

I believe the phrase "cunt bagel" was mentioned

Quick update

Little brother is recovering after surgery to remove the clots. He will be on blood thinners for the foreseeable future, but should recover fully and have no pain in his legs. Thanks for everyone that reached out. I really appreciate it.

Oh right, of course I saved it.

»Nic Cage Mafia Lair«

Visible contents as of 26 Jun 2017 12:38 UTC-06:00 (57 KB)

Page 2 of 2 · From 51231 to 59242 · Newest posts at the bottom

Chatzy Logo

RSF: It's a rare enough role that the status quo is irrelevant, and I don't buy that argument regardless12:32

rommy: YES THATS THE FUCKING ROLE12:32

rommy: THATS WHY IT IS POWERFUL AND ALWAYS JUST A 1-SHOT12:32

RSF: No.12:32

rommy: YESSSSSSSSSSS12:32

RSF: You're wrong, though12:32

rommy: OTHERWISE IT IS NEARLY USELESS12:32

rommy: IT IS FOR CONFUSION12:32

RSF: The role is that two players literally switch places12:32

His Imperial Highness: lol12:33

rommy: IM A FUCKING CIV ARGUING FOR MAFIA12:33

rommy: YES BRO12:33

RSF: So logically, a cop would know that he's investigating the other plater12:33

rommy: TWO SWITCH12:33

RSF: You're wrong.12:33

His Imperial Highness: nah, never like that before, ever12:33

rommy: in your results you say "Town or Anti-town"12:33

rommy: you do not say who it is bro12:33

rommy: so the issue is12:33

RSF: It has a ton of usefulness beyond confusion12:33

rommy: what was the actual order of events?12:33

rommy: who was switched with who and who was part of the actions12:34

RSF: To me the problem seems to be that you are limiting the functionality of the role by only assuming it has confusion utility12:34

rommy: i dont care12:34

rommy: what happened exactly? maybe i misunderstood you12:34

RSF: I'm not going to really argue this any further12:34

His Imperial Highness: I bussed nonny/chic12:34

rommy: ok12:34

His Imperial Highness: knight checked nonny, got "chic is x"12:34

rommy: k, so knight shouldve seen "nonny is [chic alignment]"12:35

RSF: I checked the wiki, read various forum posts on the exact subject, and went with the way that literally everybody else uses that role12:35

RSF: That's false, rommy12:35

RSF: And mod bastardization12:35

RSF: So, sorry? You're wrong.12:35

rommy: "Once at night, you may switch two players. Any actions that was meant to affect one player, will now affect the other, and vice versa."12:36

rommy: any ACTIONS12:36

RSF: Yes, exactly12:36

rommy: it does not say that you tell the cop who he investigated12:36

rommy: which is not part of the cops role12:36

rommy: results for a cop are12:36

rommy: "town or anti town:12:36

RSF: Think about this logically, you fuck12:36

rommy: you do not confirm who was investigated12:36

rommy: no12:36

rommy: you think you are a lawyer12:36

RSF: A cop would always know who he investigated12:36

rommy: and are wrong again12:36

RSF: You're wong12:36

rommy: nope12:36

RSF: Congrats12:36

rommy: thats not the role12:36

rommy: im 100% confident i am not12:36

RSF: Continue to be wrong elsewhere please.12:37

rommy: http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Busd...12:37

RSF: I don't know who invited you here btw, but you cannot go into deadchat mow12:37

rommy: "This can be very chaotic. For example, if the Cop investigates a Townie, but the Busdriver "switches" the Townie with a Mafioso, then the Cop will appear to get a scum result on the Townie. "12:37

RSF: Just FYI.12:37

rommy: "Or, conversely, if the Mafia decide to kill the Cop, but the Busdriver switches the Cop with another Mafia member, this would result in the Mafia nightkilling one of their own team members. And in that same example, if the Cop tried to investigate the switched Mafioso, the Cop would get a town result, since the Cop would be investigating themselves. And neither party would typically know what happened."12:37

His Imperial Highness: lol12:37

RSF: You're wrong. Still. Not arguing this anymore.12:37

rommy: THATS FROM THE FUCKING WIKI12:38

rommy was kicked out by RSF12:38

rommy joined the chat12:38

rommy: lawl12:38

RSF: Setting aside that it's fucking irrelevant, I don't have time for this shit12:38

rommy: suck on my bus driving dick and lick on my cock12:38

rommy: im leaving for you

deacvision7, aka Nic Cage in The Wicker Man (Indy, SK), is dead.

You are Nic Cage in The Wicker Man (Independent, Serial Killer)

You are Nic Cage in The Wicker Man, a movie that is still impressive to this day on a “how the fuck did this get made” level. You are very likely Mr. Cage’s #1 embarrassment, starring in a film that was widely panned, and one that has only since become a cult classic for ironic admiration of the impressively bad scripting and acting therein. You spend the film searching for your missing daughter, becoming gradually insane.

In this game, you play as an independent serial killer; you may only win by yourself. Each night, you may select one player to kill. If investigated, you will return “Not Civ”. Additionally, if at any point any player posts the word “bees”, you may kill that player. This may only occur once each day. Fucking bees.

Civ win!

dman he got a real hit and a bpv and all I got was a partial hit and I get to talk for 7 minutes to uncooperative dead people?

Back