• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tom Cruise has balls of steel (M:I 3)

wow, i would seriously shit myself doing that stuff. i think he has gone so far of the side of crazy he is unable to be scared

Well I'm seeing this movie just for that ish.

When you have faced down Xenu, a tall building is nothing.

Midichlorians would save him.

YIPPEEEE!!

Have to give him props. That's pretty sweet.

Well he is so strapped in that there is no way he's going to fall. However, it takes some serious balls to do that. And really, I think I'm most impressed by his balance in running down and across the building with gravity working him like that, even with the rope providing him some leverage.

Dude, this movie is at 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. 100% of Top Critics. Yowzah.

I guess it's only playing in IMAX theatres this week. Will expand for general release next Wednesday.

Don't really want to see it on IMAX for the reason that I don't want to watch the 8 minute Dark Knight Rises preview scene.

I don't do real movies at imax. My nerves can't handle it. Overwhelming. I'll get strong and watch pink floyd lazer shows, or science stuff about outer space and whale ocean movies all fucking day though.

Back