• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tom Cruise has balls of steel (M:I 3)

Holy crap! For a little man he sure does have huge cajones......:thumbsup:

Let's be honest, this
images

aint all that great for Tim Cruise

Not bad for a beard.

saw it in IMAX tonight. I was pissed the Grand didn't get the TDK Rises prologue, just the trailer that I think was the same as the one before harry potter. The movie was pretty sweet though. Cool gadgets, good action, with some humor tossed in. Very entertaining overall.

Well he is so strapped in that there is no way he's going to fall. However, it takes some serious balls to do that. And really, I think I'm most impressed by his balance in running down and across the building with gravity working him like that, even with the rope providing him some leverage.

The part where he just flat dives out the window...I'd personally vomit, cry, get vertigo and then have a heart attack.

saw it in IMAX tonight. I was pissed the Grand didn't get the TDK Rises prologue, just the trailer that I think was the same as the one before harry potter. The movie was pretty sweet though. Cool gadgets, good action, with some humor tossed in. Very entertaining overall.

Think again.

Got tix to check out MI4 at the real IMAX theatre in Raleigh tonight. Guess that means I'll get to check out the Dark Knight Rises prologue as well. Date night! Woooo!

Got tix to check out MI4 at the real IMAX theatre in Raleigh tonight. Guess that means I'll get to check out the Dark Knight Rises prologue as well. Date night! Woooo!

The prologue is only in select IMAX theaters around the country, Raleigh not being one of them. You will get a standard TDKR trailer.

MI4 was good. Really entertaining action flick.

The prologue is only in select IMAX theaters around the country, Raleigh not being one of them. You will get a standard TDKR trailer.

Thanks for the heads-up. As discussed in the other thread, I'd actually prefer to see the standard trailer to the prologue, just so that I go into the flick fresh when it comes out next year, so that's good news.

Date night indeed. I'm telling you, once you have a little peanut, movie nights are like gold. Gold I tells ya!

MI4 was really good. That Brad Bird can direct a muthafuckin' action flick. Dark Knight Rises trailer was also arousing. Pants unzipped and waiting.

Yea....only 42 or something theatres will have the prologue.

A ripoff if you ask me....I think the closest is in Nashville

Austin, TX - IMAX Theater Austin - Austin
Boston, MA - Jordan's IMAX - Natick
Boston, MA - IMAX 3D Theatre in Reading - Reading
Calgary, AB - Scotiabank Theatre Chinook 16 - Calgary
Chantilly, VA/Washington, DC - Udvar-Hazy Center IMAX - Chantilly
Chicago, IL - Navy Pier IMAX Theatre - Chicago
Des Moines, IA - SCI IMAX Dome Theater - Des Moines
Detroit, MI - Henry Ford IMAX - Dearborn
Edmonton, AB - Scotiabank Theatre Edmonton - Edmonton
Harrisburg, PA - Whitaker Center for Science & the Arts - Harrisburg
Houston, TX - Houston Marq*e Stadium 22 + IMAX - Houston
Indianapolis - White River IMAX - Indianapolis
Los Angeles, CA - Irvine Spectrum 20 + IMAX - Irvine
Los Angeles, CA - RAVE 18 + IMAX - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA - Ontario Palace Stadium 22 + IMAX - Ontario
Los Angeles, CA - Citywalk Stadium 19 with IMAX - Universal City
Madison, WI - Star 18 Fitchburg with IMAX - Fitchburg
Miami, FL - AutoNation IMAX - Fort Lauderdale
Minneapolis, MN - Great Clips IMAX - Apple Valley
Montreal, QC - Cinema Banque Scotia Montreal - Montreal
Nashville,TN - Opry Mills Stadium 20 + IMAX - Nashville
New York, NY - Lincoln Square 13 with IMAX - New York
New York, NY - Palisades IMAX - West Nyack
Omaha, NE - Star Cinema 16 with IMAX - Council Bluffs
Orlando, FL - Pointe Orlando Stadium 20 + IMAX - Orlando
Ottawa, ON - Silvercity Gloucester + IMAX - Gloucester
Palm Springs - Desert IMAX Theatre - Cathedral City
Philadelphia, PA - IMAX & the Tropicana - Atlantic City
Philadelphia, PA - Tuttleman IMAX–Franklin Institute - Philadelphia
Phoenix, AZ - Arizona Mills 25 with IMAX - Tempe
Providence, RI - Providence Place 16 with IMAX - Providence
Quebec City, QC - IMAX Le Theatre At Quebec - Quebec City
Sacramento, CA - Esquire IMAX - Sacramento
San Antonio, TX - IMAX at RiverCenter - San Antonio
San Francisco, CA - Metreon 16 with IMAX & ETX - San Francisco
Seattle, WA - Boeing IMAX–Pacific Science Center - Seattle
Tampa, FL - Museum of Science and Industry - Tampa
Toronto, ON - Coliseum 12 Mississauga + IMAX - Mississauga
Toronto, ON - Scotiabank Theatre Toronto + IMAX - Toronto
Toronto, ON - Colossus 18 Woodbridge + IMAX - Woodbridge-Vaughan
Vancouver, BC - Colossus Langley + IMAX - Langley
Vancouver, BC - Silvercity Riverport 18 + IMAX - Richmond

I don't do real movies at imax. My nerves can't handle it. Overwhelming. I'll get strong and watch pink floyd lazer shows, or science stuff about outer space and whale ocean movies all fucking day though.

I don't know, I got strong and saw MI on Friday and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Saw it in IMAX today. Bawse. One of the best things about seeing it in IMAX is the ridiculous sound system. Blows any other theater away.

when did people apart from my friends start saying get STRONG? did we introduce it to the boards w/o my knowing, or do other people actually say it? weird...

when did people apart from my friends start saying get STRONG? did we introduce it to the boards w/o my knowing, or do other people actually say it? weird...

It's a thing. I heard it in high school and then not again til a few months ago on the boards.

Back