• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tornado Outbreak...

WFdeacon04

Reaction score
Not sure who else on here is into extreme weather, but we're likely to see the worst outbreak since... well last April 25 - 28th (which was the worst in history). Cells are already flaring up across Northern AL, Middle Tennessee, and SW Virginia. 2 confirmed Tornadoes have touched down (one was rocking for a while just North of Huntsville, AL) with 7 active warnings as we speak.

Peak won't be until around 4pm - 9pm CST for the entire Ohio Valley so seeing this at 10:30am spells bad news.

Up to the minute warnings, storm data: http://www.wunderground.com/tornado/

I will not be sad to leave tornado country.

The whole 77 degrees in Feb/March is awesome but it also comes w/ a price.

The whole 77 degrees in Feb/March is awesome but it also comes w/ a price.

You gotta listen to the libruls whine about global warming?

I'm in Central Kentucky and going home to my basement. It sounds like we are about to get drilled for about the next four hours.

Nashville Metro preparing for a direct hit from a pretty bad cell in the next 25 - 30 minutes - Tornado Warning in effect.

Marysville, KY - 20 minutes North of Louisville; reported to be 'completely gone'...

They just showed first video of it - looked like a huge wedge tornado - maybe EF4 or EF5.

Scary stuff. Hope people find shelter.

This once again proves my theory that you don't fuck with Mother Nature.

Wow. Y'all be safe if you're out that way. Thoughts and prayers to all.

Mike Bettes on the ground in Nashville live on The Weather Channel right now. They had to cut off video - just audio now. Fear is a rain wrapped Tornado which means you won't see it until it's too late. Report is that Dickson, TN just west of Nashville was hit very hard - major structural damage.

Hail in Nashville, TN

AnA6DgXCAAAEoGP.jpg

Tornado that hit Indiana in the last hour...

I believe this is the same cell that destroyed other towns just North of Louisville.

6801132808_61350bba15_o.png

Back