• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

What a bullshit match versus everton. If we weren't missing FIVE motehrfucking starters, we would have owned you.

McCarthy continues to be a huge boss. His work rate is unsurpassed. Osman was more creative but McCarthy won us the match. He covers for so much defensive deficiency. Distin and Hibbert as two of a starting back four is so bad. But they did the job well today defensively. West Ham's goal was a silly fluke and there weren't a lot of chances otherwise. Mirallas was certainly rusty in his first match back, and Naismith's ball skills are seriously lacking. Eto'o was completely brilliant off the bench. Roberto finally had some good tactics against a lesser (or injury depleted at least) side. Open play does not favor West Ham. Their best looks were winning corners and hoofing it to rusty man bun Carroll. Lukaku still looks disinterested. Coleman was a little shaky in possession. Barkley had some good runs. Overall, still some problems and this performance doesn't beat a top side. But great three points.

I would be interested to know how more often Arsenal wins the ball in their offensive half or in positions that lead to attacks with Alexis and Welbeck on the field. They seem to have a big positive impact in that regard. Or maybe it just looks that way this game since Uniteds distribution out of the back is abysmal.

the hell was that from Wilshere? Just started pushing Fellaini for no reason.

De Gae, you can go back to sucking at any time now.

Open play does not favor West Ham. Their best looks were winning corners and hoofing it to rusty man bun Carroll.

Fuck that. How many west ham matches have you watched this season? This is Carroll's first start since last season​. We were missing FIVE starters. FIVE.

So what I'm hearing phan09 say is that West Ham was missing five starters and he's upset because he feels they would have made a difference in the game. Do I have that right?

Back